+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

Newbie ibrowngchs is off to a good start ibrowngchs's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

My favorite charater is shikamauru because he is lazy and he a strategist. And he is also kind of cute.

Newbie darkangel102 is off to a good start darkangel102's Avatar
    Thanks

my fave naruto char would be gaara or sasuke well because they r both HOT and they r both really good fighters

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well do you think in naruto in naruto shippuuden looks hot because it looks like he got fat on the show because his shirt sticks out he looks dumb because his shirt does that.

Newbie itachi123 is off to a good start itachi123's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Mine is Brock Lee Because when I saw him fighting in the episodes 48,49,50 he had all these cool fighting moves and he worked hard and he is a nice guy Im just mad what happened to him in episode 50 he cant become a ninja that sucks bal@s whos your.

Deidara because he is kind hearted deap down and because he believes in true art....

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

My favorite has to be hinata I love how quiet and modest she is...I guess part of the reason why i like her is because I used to cosplay as her....my favorite guy charachter has to be haku though I don't know why but i'm overly attracted to him...alot ^.^

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well thats one thing i would not like about Hinata if we were married is she would be quiet cause she loves me and might still faint right (-_-).
    Last edited by The GunGrave of Trigun; Mar 17, 2008 at 01:31 PM.

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite Naruto character is Hinata. She is more like me then the other characters. I mean.... she is shy when she first meets someone, and her voice... um.. is like mine when I'm nervice; quiet and higher pitched that is. She is also very strong, and she picks up things easily with little practice. That is why she is my favorite character because she is more like me.

Newbie animeluver21 is off to a good start animeluver21's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite naruto char. is kakashi cuz he is handsome,sasuke cuz he is again handsome,sakura cuz she has an attitude(just like master tsunade)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast