+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

Newbie Alternative ZERO may be famous one day Alternative ZERO may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

mine would be shikamaru....i've always preferred thinker types rather than head-on types...he's very full of surprises and he has alternative ideas in dealing with things...another thing that makes shikamaru as my favorite is the fact that i'm very much like him...the resemblance is very similar....i'm a lazy chap who doesn't even care about school that much but i never fail to impress the school people with my ways in dealing with things and issues...like him, i just wanna live life openly and easily while constantly thinking about possibilities, what you see in his personality you can also see it in me....and oh yeah when my hair was really long( i never did it to look like shikamaru ), i tied it in a similar way that he did....

my second most favorite is sir gai....he's a funny man and most fans never consider him as one of the most powerful in that show....with the exception of the hokages i think he is...but being the comedian and the funny guy of the show with lots of dumb looking but good ideas, his power is often overlooked....fun+intelligence+power=gai

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

If this topic does refer to the bad guys as well like Orichimaru and the Akatsuki members,my favourite Naruto character would be Itachi not because he is a bad guy,but there is some of dark glamour about him.Sure he may kill,but only with reason.Plus he has mastered the finer aspects of his Sharingan even if it costed his best friend's life.Finally,in combat,he would perform jutsus at an incredible speed and his opponent would not even be ready.

Newbie l3nil is just another face in the crowd
    Thanks

I'm a Gaara fan. Why i like him is because he is the quite type like me, And i like it how when he gets mad he turns into someone different.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jan 19, 2007 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Please stop putting that big graphic at the bottom of each post. Thanks.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmmm...ahrd to say, for one theres kakashi-san, he is so kool, and pretty strong, then theres sasuke, with the same reasons as kakashi..although i think probably the best character...is choji..lol that guy wow, so funny, and always hungry

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

shika for sure... cause he is the smartest and he has the coolest moves (post time gap) i mean c'mon! they use freakin shadows!!! pre time gap tho... definatly gaara... cause he is so freaking kool...

Newbie habte is off to a good start habte's Avatar
    Thanks

I choose Ino because she is hot..... she is strong.... and she is manipulative..... tht is a tripack

Newbie ghostmac is off to a good start ghostmac's Avatar
    Thanks

mine is rock lee because he is fast and he can do the hidden lotis and reach the eight gate and way off in the series he gets a new move he gets drunk and starts fighting way better.... o yeah gaara is fagnuget
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jan 31, 2007 at 06:31 PM. Reason: please try to spell better

Newbie AnimeGaSuki is off to a good start AnimeGaSuki's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say Gaara. He is caring(now he is atleast), powerful, yet mysterious and often quiet, and some times, suprising. Most anime characters I seem to like often have traits of mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast