+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

Newbie abc123 is off to a good start abc123's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

My fav naruto character is well...naruto cuz he's strong and he has the nine tailed fox(kyuubi) in him. Jiraiya is my second fav under naruto cuz he's hilairious and very very very pervertedXD!

Newbie shadowjinx is off to a good start shadowjinx's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess I have to say my favorite is itachi. I like his attitude and his Mangekyo Sharingan

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

my fav char. would have to be gaara. the reason i like him is because he can control sand and that is so wicked
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Newbie Jhereg108 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hinata, it's those dang eyes lol, u can't see into her so she's like a mysterious character in the show

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite character is Itachi. His strength/confidence (though it has a hint of arrogance) as well as his recognition of other character's skills therefore holding a lot of wisdom while fighting is very appealing to the mind.

Newbie Typhoeus is off to a good start Typhoeus's Avatar
    Thanks

Shikamaru he is a very cool character laid back and care free. But in lack of his phisycal activity, his mind is always going. He is a very good stratigist and aswell as warrior if need be. I think he would make a great Hokage.
    Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

My favorite character is Hinata because she is determined and I can be quiet like her sometimes, so I guess I picked her cuz I can relate to her.

Banned Sojiro'scuteLoveShinobi is off to a good start Sojiro'scuteLoveShinobi's Avatar
    Thanks

Gaara all the way Gaara is like the awsomeest strongest of them all plus he becomes Kazekage of Suna and all that junk!!! XD i mean come on totally the greatest cause he was so tortured as a little kid and its so sad about his life and then how Naruto helps him and he comes back!!! and protects the village that treated him so badly!! i mean thats just crazy wicked awsomeness!!! lol but yea Gaara all the way for this one nuuuuut its kind of a three way tie but Gaara has been my longest fovorite!!!

My second longest favorite is Sasori from the Akatsuki!!! i mnea omg that guy is soo freaking KOOL i mean hes 20,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000 times better then Kankuro ever was!!! XD lol no offense to Kankuro but Sasori is better im just sad Sakura kills him TT.TT

And of course my third longest fav is Neji man hes sooo cool i love his hair!! and i love him!!!! XD lol he has a sad past too i mean that horrible with the curse and all holding his byakugan back just think if he didint have that curse?!?! OMG he would POWN cause he is already the best Hyuuga!!! so that would just make him insanly awsome!!!! lol but yea those are my favs cause they're all tied!!!! XP lol peace out!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast