+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

Banned Princess Freya is off to a good start Princess Freya's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

OMG, totally my Kakashi-sama!!!!! He is funny, sweet, perverted(lol), strong, and just so damn hot!! Did you see the third episode when he does the first bell training with Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke? That episode was so incredibly FUNNY!! LOL!! And most of all, I loved stareing at my Kakashi-sama!!!!!!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool yep he is alot of peoples favorite person princess Freya

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Although a not too widely popular character, My favorite has been and most likely will stay as Dosu Kinuta. Why? Because he was smart, cold, calculating, mysterious (the whole bandages over the face thing), and only made one mistake during the whole series, but unfortunately, resulted in his death.

http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Nettles may be famous one day Nettles may be famous one day Nettles's Avatar
    where all the bright stars and moon shine
    Thanks

I Love Gaara!! He had such a rough up bringing, but then when he met Naruto, he changed into a caring person.

Thanks for the sig Solking!! I love it!!

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

mine would have to be rock lee becuase hes never give up personailty and willingness to give up his body to training

Newbie hasao is off to a good start hasao's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

My favorite naruto char. is naruto because of his specilty of the nine-taled fox + he also wants to be houkaga and he is always crazy when it comes to roman!

Newbie BleedingOnTheInside is off to a good start BleedingOnTheInside's Avatar
    I live in Michigan, where it's really cold in the winter
    Thanks

My favorite naruto character would be Neji, because he's cool and he kicks ninja ass! yay! plus he has long pretty hair. I hate how they made him all pathetic like "omg I hate the main branch" and "it is your destiny to eat chocolate" lol I'm glad Naruto knocked some sense into him. I also like Gaara cuz he looks like he'll kill you for saying hi to him.

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

Sasuke Uchiha all the way! I like Sasuke cuzz hes sexy...He is a very strong ninja..he knows how to fight for what is right even if it might be evil...thats what i like the bad emo guy...not to mention he keeps getting stronger and more hotter by the day....i love Sasuke!
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast