+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

Newbie Mindfreak may be famous one day Mindfreak may be famous one day Mindfreak's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

My fav. Naruto character is definately Akamaru! Who in the world cant love him? He's the coolest dog in the world and on top of that he's a ninja! All other reasons beside he is really strong!=)
    "Praise Inu-Yasha"

You are limited to having 4 lines of text in your signature. This includes blank lines. -- Hassun

Newbie fueledpunk69 may be famous one day fueledpunk69 may be famous one day fueledpunk69's Avatar
    Thanks

My best character would be Shikamaru...... I simply love his personality.... He's realy intelligent, and loyal to his freinds... And we can't deny his amazing shadow technique....

Newbie Ike44 is off to a good start
    Thanks
    Mine would be Rock Lee because I love characters who work hard and never give up. He is the genius of hard work and I happen to find taijutsu to be my favorite fights to watch expecially when he uses Suiken.

My favorite character is hard work because I always choose the underdog who works harder then everyone else. He's the genius of hard work and meets my favorite character description perfectly. He also uses one of my favorite fighting styles, Suiken(Drunken Fist)
    Last edited by gren; Jul 02, 2007 at 07:02 PM. Reason: double post

Newbie Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Um...its down between gaara and kankouro(sp?).Gaara is very unique,I mean,he never has to physically move much.And the thought of using puppets to fight for you is awsome!

Newbie ilovenaruto11 is off to a good start ilovenaruto11's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Mine is Brock Lee Because when I saw him fighting in the episodes 48,49,50 he had all these cool fighting moves and he worked hard and he is a nice guy Im just mad what happened to him in episode 50 he cant become a ninja that sucks bal@s whos your.
    i like naruto because he has a big dreem and he is trying to make that dreem happen and hes a good fighter and never gives up.

Newbie Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Man thats hard to choose because i have a lot of favorites. Gaara is awesome, and so is Kiba, but I'd have to say Hinata just because i've always liked her.
    Tastes like sugar. Looks like sugar. But it's not sugar.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto is my favorite character, that dark look he gets in his eyes when he is so determind in a fight. Then those fox eyes when he loses control, plus he he can summon chief toad thats enough to make him my fav alone.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite character is Naruto, just cuz he reminds me of myself when i was younger when he gets all loud, and annoying. plus he reminds me of myself now because of how mature he can sumtimes be. His attacks are cool and for some reason, I always like the main character the best.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast