Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: whose a better taijutsu fighter?

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whose a better taijutsu fighter?

When it comes to strictly taijutsu I think that Lee would definitely surpass Neiji. Lee trains all the time, possesses incredible speed, and can open the gates. So in my opinion Lee beats Neiji hands down in taijutsu.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Rock Lee--Most definetly!!!

Neji can't open any gates, whereas Lee can open five!! Screw the Bakyugan!! The Primary Lotus is where it's at!!

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

You also have to remember Lee has the weights on almost all of the time........what would happen if Lee does the lotus blade on neji then just before they hit the ground neji does the rotation ability what would happen ??

Newbie Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains's Avatar
    Thanks

Without Byakugan, Neji isnt really all that good. Lee has basically mastered Taijutsu, making him far superior than Neji in taijutsu. Neji might be a good fighter and all, but Lee has the gates. And still even without the gates, his taijutsu is one of the best Konoha. (at least in my opinion)

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Lee would be the better taijutsu because he could beat neji because he is much faster and storng then neji. And lee can also us gate to become more powerful and it say that the 8th gate is stornger then a hokage and i dont think neji is stornger then a hokage.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    I would say that Lee is a better taijutsu fighter...he can control his chakra real good and he could open the doors of chakra till lvl 8 i think...im not sure...remember when he fought gaara? when he opened all those doors...
    amazing huh...
    There are only 8 gates in the entire body during the gaara fight lee only opend i think 3-4 and even then neji was amazed. i think in an hands down taijutsu fight no kekki genki no gates and no closeing chakra points lee would win hands down.

In a all out fight i beleive lee would still win because taking off his weights already makes him faster now add gates into which makes attack and speed up then i beleive he could just run through nejis rotation and killing neji.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

lee, that the only damn skill he got he may be the best for tai but it also can be weakness as well, neji is a well rounded ninja in the jutsu so... i say lee is better

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

i also think that in a fight lee would own neji in a fight the if i had to say who had the beter taijutsu it got to be neji. Neji like they say in the show can own your insides and there is no stoping that but lee can only hit your body that you can protect. so in a fight i give it to lee hands down but i would have to say neji has has the beter taijutsu.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast