Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: whose a better taijutsu fighter?

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whose a better taijutsu fighter?

I still hold my opinion on that lee would win in an all out fight. Though when it comes down to taijutsu skill and style of taijutsu that they each use neji is better. In the fight between Neji and Hinata Lee or Gai said that the gentle fist style of taijutsu is by far a better and effenciant form of taijutsu than what they use.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to go with Lee on this one. I'd say that he could own Neji in a fight though it may not be easily. When it comes down to who actually has better taijutsu they are both really skilled in that area. I'd have to go with Neji just because interanal damage can do more than exteranl.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh, I'm gonna go with Lee. He understands the real "essence" of Taijutsu better, and Neji's is more of a ninjutsu than pure Taijutsu. So, Lee. If they could only use fist fighting, he'd most likely triumph easily.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie souledge is off to a good start souledge's Avatar
    Thanks

i think neji is bette. im in thought of this because lee is really fast and a hardworker but nrji has byakugan on the hand and hits the chakira points and he also has jyuukin.

Newbie Sora's_Girl_Friend may be famous one day Sora's_Girl_Friend may be famous one day Sora's_Girl_Friend's Avatar
    Thanks

I say Naruto because he kicks some major butt and have you seen episode 30on Naruto Shippuden omg he looks evil.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by souledge View Post
    i think neji is bette. im in thought of this because lee is really fast and a hardworker but nrji has byakugan on the hand and hits the chakira points and he also has jyuukin.
    Those are Ninjustu and Kekkai Genkai. I believe we're talking strictly physical here. Such as, without the Byakugan. Even a "genius" can't see the Chakra points without Byakugan, which would make his other attacks kinda weaker. But I'm just stating facts.

You are entitled to your own opinion.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would say it is Rock Lee. His hard work has really prove him to be a better taijutsu user than Neji Hyuuga.

Newbie isara is off to a good start isara's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say it is first kakashi second rock lee two them best for usefully taijutsu

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast