+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Will Naruto complete the rasengan?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Will Naruto complete the rasengan?

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    It isn't a hard concept, if using the Fuuton Rasenshuriken causes his arm to suffer damage (seriously bad damage which could remove his ability to control chakra in this hand) then you just remove him from the equation.

HOW? Glad you asked!

Currently he needs several Kage Bunshin to help him make the Fuuton Rasenshuriken so why not make another Kage Bunshin to do the part he is doing? If a Kage Bunshin gets hurt by the blast it does nothing to him.

I mean he has the ability to specify the amount of chakra he puts into a Kage Bunshin so why not let them do all the work while he sits back and watches?
    So your proposing naruto to use an extra clone to split the damage so he wont take the full injury of doing the windrasenshuriken?

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Split? I didn't say anything about spliting the damage. No, what I am saying is he won't take ANY damage if he uses a Kage Bunshin in his place, never has he taken any damage when a Kage Bunshin was destroyed before why would this be different?

If he uses a Kage Bunshin he can still achieve the Fuuton Rasenshuriken & not take any damage from using it.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    Split? I didn't say anything about spliting the damage. No, what I am saying is he won't take ANY damage if he uses a Kage Bunshin in his place, never has he taken any damage when a Kage Bunshin was destroyed before why would this be different?

If he uses a Kage Bunshin he can still achieve the Fuuton Rasenshuriken & not take any damage from using it.
    Idk man, thats a really good idea, i really wonder why they dont have naruto do that. Maybe the clone wouldnt be able to handle the force of the damage and disperse before he could pull it off.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe the damage to Naruto is ONLY a result of it not being complete in the first place, meaning of the move was 100% complete maybe it wouldn't cause Naruto any damage. I mean who knows for sure? It will be interesting to see where the writers go with it.

Thanks

yea i agree, when its completed it may have no damage at all.....but thats going to be a matter of time

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    Though will he want to master it? with what he has now already hurts him alot when using it. what will it do when he does finish it? He has already been forbidden to use the windrelease rasengan shuriken.
    yes the wind version hurts him but by mastering it, it will probably help keep him from getting hurt or at least lessen the damage. mastering doesn't always mean more powerful anyway, it just means all the kinks are worked out, its easier and more reliable to make, keep, and administer. right now he has to use 2, or on some occasions, 3 hands to make one regular rasengan. where as the 4th and jiraiya could use 1 hand and even make 2 at the same time.

so in my opinion, jiraiya and the 4th have it more mastered because they can use one hand, make two at the same time, and use it more efficiently, but naruto has it more complete since he can add nature to it.

edit:
    as for naruto ever mastering it, its hard to say. he's happy with the way he has it now, using a clone or his own 2 hands to make it, as far as can be told, he hasnt put forth the effort to use one hand. without putting forth the effort, you will never master using just one hand. it wont just happen one day. so unless he is presented with the reason to start learning to use one hand, he never will.

what i'm more interested in seeing is if his "demon" chakra has another element and if so him combining both his chakras into a rasengan and eventually both elements

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thedivineshadow View Post
    yes the wind version hurts him but by mastering it, it will probably help keep him from getting hurt or at least lessen the damage. mastering doesn't always mean more powerful anyway, it just means all the kinks are worked out, its easier and more reliable to make, keep, and administer. right now he has to use 2, or on some occasions, 3 hands to make one regular rasengan. where as the 4th and jiraiya could use 1 hand and even make 2 at the same time.

so in my opinion, jiraiya and the 4th have it more mastered because they can use one hand, make two at the same time, and use it more efficiently, but naruto has it more complete since he can add nature to it.

edit:
    as for naruto ever mastering it, its hard to say. he's happy with the way he has it now, using a clone or his own 2 hands to make it, as far as can be told, he hasnt put forth the effort to use one hand. without putting forth the effort, you will never master using just one hand. it wont just happen one day. so unless he is presented with the reason to start learning to use one hand, he never will.

what i'm more interested in seeing is if his "demon" chakra has another element and if so him combining both his chakras into a rasengan and eventually both elements
    Naruto has already used it onehanded, when he was one tailed. As far as combineing foxes chakra element into the mix, i believe the fox would be fire element since
     click to show spoiler
    so it would be a mixture of wind and fire, yeah id like to see how that would turn out.

Made by me.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Um a wind rasingon shurikon in nine tailed form would be realy painful is he hasn't done that already. And in 1tailed form doing a rasingon 1 handed that is awsome i would love to see how the 1 handed 1 taailed rasingon would do(i would be saying um omfg run at that point if naruto came at me using the rasingon like that.)
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast