+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Will they ever find Sasuke from Orochimaru's Hand???

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Will they ever find Sasuke from Orochimaru's Hand???

Will Naruto and Sakura see Sasuke again?? In their long time search for Sasuke, will they ever find him?? Well, I think Orochimaru is now planning to use Sasuke in his evil plans. Hhmm...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Will they ever find Sasuke from Orochimaru's Hand???

I'm sure that they will find him. He may not be what they remember but all in all they will find him. I think that some way Sasuke doesn't want to be found. That he wants to stay with Orochimaru. That the power is over whelming him.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Sasuke wont be happy to see Naruto and the rest saving him, because the desire of power within him persue him to do such bad things with Orochimaru.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree right now Sasuke is power hungry and wants power. Sasuke doesn't want to be found so why are they even trying? I know that sakura wants to find him but if he doesn't want that then they should just give up.

Thanks

But they are really determined to find Sasuke and they are willing to do anything to find him and to defeat that Orochimaru... But, I think in their long search for Sasuke, they'll ending up with nothing. Because of the desire of Sasuke to gain power I think he'll say "go away you dont have the rights to stop me of what I want to do" I think Sasuske wont appreciate all the things that Naruto and the rest did... Hhhmmm...

Thanks

I have to agree with you there Sasuke does not know how to appriciate things that have been done for him. Maybe he should stop being selfish and help defeat Orochimaru and get it over with.

Thanks

Well, Thats the real Sasuke, Being rude is his atmosphere.. So dont be shock if he'll say such words to Naruto. I think thats how Sasuke handle his feelings..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    Well, Thats the real Sasuke, Being rude is his atmosphere.. So dont be shock if he'll say such words to Naruto. I think thats how Sasuke handle his feelings..
    Yes he will probably say that to him but I think he will also try and fight with Naruto to prove he's stronger.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast