+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Would you live in the Naruto Universe?

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Would you live in the Naruto Universe?

Yeah I agree. I don't think living in a sort of ninja scifi universe is better and would be more like hell. Think about it, in Naruto there separation and tension among clans and enemies. In reality, humans are already suffering with the idea of a country invading another or any disputes that can be known globally. Also, being a ninja may seem awesome but as you would progress, it will become more dangerous and life threatening.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

If I lived in the naruto universe I would so hit on the beautiful Hinata.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitodama View Post
    Doing the same things over and over again? Like, going to school every day? Learning for exams? Writing tests?
    And later on, getting up every morning to go to work?

We already do the same over and over again. Ninja missions are something new and exciting every time. I'd definately chose the Naruto Universe. Or any other Universe...
    Well, I'll try to put this from an open standpoint.
    At school, I have two days with different things, therefore it goes back and forth. I guess if you want to get deep into it, I'm not doing exactly the same thing every time, like taking notes > quiz > homework or something to that effect. Teachers generally mix it up. Except in math. >_>

And honestly, I really don't mind school because I don't struggle with it most of the time. And once I get home, that's always the same. But that same-ness is always different. I do different types of homework, I play video games with different scenarios. Etc.

I suppose my main reason for my dislike of the Naruto universe, along with most anime universes is the high mortality rate. >_> Can't stand death. Buuuuut...I've said enough. My part of discussion is over for now.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you wear to the ninja version of prom and do they even have a ninja version of prom.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    If I lived in the naruto universe I would so hit on the beautiful Hinata.
    Lolol now that you mention the characters, I'd love to hang with Naruto. He just gets cooler as he gets older.

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I suppose my main reason for my dislike of the Naruto universe, along with most anime universes is the high mortality rate. >_> Can't stand death. Buuuuut...I've said enough. My part of discussion is over for now.
    My reason exactly. I'd probably die very young. Actually, I wouldn't be a ninja, I'd be a civilian. Selling fruit or something. I'd probably still die early. =O

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    What do you wear to the ninja version of prom and do they even have a ninja version of prom.
    I'd say something traditional like the kimono for females. Not sure what's traditional formal wear for males though.

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Sure i would live in the Naruto Universe, It would simply be another way for me to escape reality and id get to be a ninja too that sure beats life

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, I would definitly live in the Naruto universe. The thought of having my own secret jutsu is the awesomness!
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes. It would be alot of change and challenge. People striving and living with "real" strikes in life!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast