+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You'll get a laugh out of this.

Newbie xXPatienceXx is off to a good start xXPatienceXx's Avatar
    Thanks

You'll get a laugh out of this.

Okay, We all know that Naruto has MANY mistakes. But the animators aren't all to blame. Re-watch EP. 23 ( The episode where Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura meet up with the other teams just before the chunin exams begin ) and pay close attention to Shino's voice when Choji is about to eat Kiba's dog. (okay, maybe not eat, but when choji steps towards Kiba and Shino cuts him off.)
    I am very glad they found him a permenent (?) voice actor for that sake

Another thing...

Just after the whole Zabuza arch, they have that EP. where they're just doing random missons and just before they ran into Kankuro and Temari, Naruto had that odd fantasy where he was protecting Sasuke and just as he hit the kunai he blinked and suddenly had Sasuke shaped eyes...? also with this EP. When Konohamaru arrived in the smoke he says : "I think we used a little too much gun powder guys!"...GUN powder! THEY HAD GUNS! BUT THEY THROW KNIVES AT EACHOTHER!!

And... When Sakura was fighting Zaku (<---?) how did she NOT get brain damage after being punched in the temple over, and over again?

Plus, did Masashi Kishimoto not have Shikamaru made out to be a genius until the preliminaries? Because when they were taking the test, if he's got a 200+ IQ , shouldn't he have been able to answer all of those questions and then use his shadow possesion to relay it to the other team members?

Maybe I'm being a bit too critical on those...

I am Nobody, Nobody is perfect, therefore, I am PERFECT

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: You'll get a laugh out of this.

I agree, but there tons of mistakes in every story you know?
    I think my biggest complaints for Naruto is the English Dub, The Length, The censoring, and some aspects of the plot suck.
    The one thing that really got me was the gunpowder one is what cracked me up. Then again, in Rurouni Kenshin they had gunpowder/cannons, yet there were still ninjas and samurai around.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

As far as the damage thing goes, that's perfectly possible. Who says they are humans like real people? They live in an entirely different universe/dimension where mystical ninja powers reign supreme.

As for blatant errors in the anime, keep in mind that they have to make a new episode every week. That's a shitton of work if you ask me, no wonder it brings down the quality.

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

thats funny all the mistakes they make but it still is funny alot when they dont screw up such as when naruto keeped walking in dog shit when they were helping village hidden in the waterfall so they screw up sometimes and its funny and sometimes they dont and its funny either way its still good but you never know maybe they threw that in to throw people off

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeah the gun powder got me in a hissy fit, but hey...
    Thats probably how Naruto will end. Theres a final battle between Naruto and Sasuke and somehow Naruto (Him being the main character and all) will pull out a gun and shoot sasuke, ending all needs for ninjas! =D ( Came up with that while typing. XD)

Anyways, yeah naruto has alot of mistakes, but thats what makes it great and you cant expect every anime to be perfect.
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

Banned narutard bugboy is off to a good start
    Thanks

yeah Im glad they got shino a permenent voice after that too.lol
    its amazing some of the little things the animaters miss

+ Reply to Thread