+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Broli's power?

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Broli's power?

Ok me and my freinds got into a huge argument the other day. One of my freinds was saying how Broli owns and that he says that in the first movie one of the characters stated that he had infinite power. My other friends were saying that if he had so much power how did he die 2 times (3 if you count his bio-clone). My freind replied that he never went full power and that he was just having fun with goku and company, and that he was caught offguard by the attacks that killed him.

Well the argument went on for over an hour to the point that the first freind thought that Broli could potentialy beat super saiyen 4 Gogeta.

Im not sure exactly were i stand with all of this so i decided to get AO's help and get all of your opinions and knowledge on thsi subject.

Made by me.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Broli's power?

I'm one of those friends so I have to throw my online onpinion on this. I personally belive that if he was so strong why when they had the ability to did they never go super saiyan 2 or 3 for that matter. It just doesn't make sense in my opinion. Look at the bojack movie Gohan went SS2 to kill him but when he's older he doesn't even give it a tought. Overall I would say that broli's power isn't infinite if it says it is. its just a flaw by the creators of the movies.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Um brolly's is but you got to remember one factor brolly's out of control and doesn't know how to use it. so to be more litteral brolly is hard headed and loves to play around he is also phyco because of his power. If you think about it it's why his dad befor killed put the power controler on him because brolly has no control as to goku and the other's they got control over there's so they have a advantage because of that. So yes your one friend was right but he can't be ssj4 gogeta why ssj4 has complete control over his power and has alot of it lol as to brolly has infinate power and no control.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Broly is driven by his anger and rage towards Goku. He doesn't think clearly in a fight. Also you have to take into account that he was practically alone for most of his life. He lived on a empty planet with his father. His father could only teach him so much. Most of the time h was hooked up to that machine that controlled him. Other than that he has no fight experience and his moves are inefficient. He uses way more power than anyone else. He may have unlimited power but he doesn't have the skill or knowledge to fully think about whats happening. He was so blinded by rage he couldn't control his own power. But the fact that he can release so much energy non stop proves that his power is practically limitless. And if there was a limit no one would survive long enough to see it. Only if he could train properly or have someone good to teach him.

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

I disagree I would say that his power has a limit the statement made in the movie was an exaggeration made by someone who was impressed by how much power he had and broly was strong so the fact that he had energy through the whole fight doesn't mean he has limitless power. He only fought for like 30 minutes how hard would it be to have power after that, it isn't like he fought for years and was still dishing out gigantic blasts he has a limit that is obvious

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    Broly is driven by his anger and rage towards Goku. He doesn't think clearly in a fight. Also you have to take into account that he was practically alone for most of his life. He lived on a empty planet with his father. His father could only teach him so much. Most of the time h was hooked up to that machine that controlled him. Other than that he has no fight experience and his moves are inefficient. He uses way more power than anyone else. He may have unlimited power but he doesn't have the skill or knowledge to fully think about whats happening. He was so blinded by rage he couldn't control his own power. But the fact that he can release so much energy non stop proves that his power is practically limitless. And if there was a limit no one would survive long enough to see it. Only if he could train properly or have someone good to teach him.
    you good points here. i think that if he would have been trained by some one good, (or anyone at all for that matter) whe would own even harder. however, i dont think he would be able to take SS4 Gogeta.
    i just thought the original movie was crappy in the end. a random kamehameha killed him. all momentum of the plot just ended.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Broli, is powerful, that true. But there is no way he could defete a ssj4 person yet alone a fused ssj4. The only possibe way that he could beat ssj4 is if he went to the next level of super sayian. Broli is the only person who can release that much power and still have a lot of power. not even goku can do that.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    you good points here. i think that if he would have been trained by some one good, (or anyone at all for that matter) whe would own even harder. however, i dont think he would be able to take SS4 Gogeta.
    i just thought the original movie was crappy in the end. a random kamehameha killed him. all momentum of the plot just ended.
    In the original movie broly died from a punch to the stomach from goku in the second movie he died from a dead father/son/smaller son kamehameha so get your facts straight yo gooday

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast