+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Broli's power?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Broli's power?

here is something to think about what if brolly was ss4 but with him being so out of
    of control he coudlnt contain the energy needed to maintain it because of
    power fluxuation beyond his comprehension, i mean when goku went ss3 in one movie he hardly hurt brolly because vrolly had gone ss4 i think i mean there no other
    explanation of that.

but its is hard to maintain ss4 goku is proof of that when
    he fought baby or how ever you spell it , this is justmy theroy
    on it and why i think his power was limited but it just seemed it
    wasnt since brolly could go ss4 but couldnt maintain it to where
    he looked ss4 , i mean goko was a golden monkey before he went ss4 with black
    hair , and soince brolly coudlnt control the ability and was so enraged the moon
    had no affect so he stayed in the gold hair stage wiht out the monkey
    comming out.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I also think that Broli's power is amazing thing indeed....becuase even without training he was stronger than at least a normal super sayian, a good bit anyway. But he does have a limit to his power.

Think of Broli as a super gifted person...like a kid with a lot of natural ability. He was born with his crazy power, it wasnt given to him. But had he recived correct training, his power would have far exceed any DBZ fighters.

Another thing is, during the first Broly movie, Broly was at a comparable size to Trunks in the cell saga when he went Ultra Super Saiyan.

The only thing is that Broly didnt have the speed disadvantage as Trunks did, he was just as big and maybe more powerful, but was still very fast. Maybe pushing him to the power of a super sayian 2.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie sol45 is off to a good start sol45's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Broli's power?

First Broli didn't die in the first movie he was beaten and found on Earth frozen. second I agree with your friend about Broli just toying with them and not being at full power I belive if Broli wanted to he could have ripped Goku in half easly.
    As for the beating super saiyan 4 Goku I think he could do it but ti would be one hell of a battle.
    but lastly I think Broli's father Paragus says his power is limitless and I for one believe him.

this next part is for anime_being_god Broli was much biger than trunks and he was much much much stronger than a super saiyan 2 it took everyone to beat him when he was just toying with them.

P.S. Broli is one of the best DBZ characters

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no proof that he was toying with them plus cell was beating a bunch of accended sayians and piccolo and others and 1 super sayain 2 owned cell so just because Brolly was beating super sayains doesn't mean that he is stronger than a super sayain 2.

Newbie Haji L Belomont is off to a good start Haji L Belomont's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah broli has the "legendary super saiyan state" and in turn his ki is always rising, in the original version he says "my ki is rising, its over flowing" then he goes up and releases it. and still kicks ass. hes a machine..period. if he reaches ssj 2 that would =
    end of every thing

Newbie Xanosuke2 is off to a good start Xanosuke2's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion, I think that broly most likely could have beaten all of the characters in the DBZ series. It just would be cool if they make another movie where broly breaks out of HELL. :O cause you know they couldn't keep that behemoth undercontrol long. The way he couldn't control his power I believe if he actually tried he could keep pushing long enough to go to the next levels. Even then, you could barely tell a SSJ from a SSJ2 only by slight power fluxs and the shape of the hair, who's to say broly didn't go SSJ2 and no one noticed? Even more, just the fact he was able to go SSJ without any sort of trying, like some of the younger saiyans shows he could most likely go into the next forms. Another note, vegeta never went into the monkey form to turn into a SSJ4, the only time you could count when he did was when baby was inside of him, but other than that he just went straight into it, and never hit SSJ3, so broly can too. It most likely would just take a character strong enough to make broly use everything he had and push himself to that next level.

Erasing my past one bad memory at a time.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Brolly isnt a regular supersaiyan (if theres such a thing), hes THE Legendary supersaiyan. A regular saiyan has his power drained from the transformation, but when brolly transforms, that transformation doesnt drain him, it feeds him MORE power (scary I know). If he had enough time in his legendary form, theres no telling how powerful he could become.

Newbie Saiyan lover is off to a good start Saiyan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    I also think that Broli's power is amazing thing indeed....becuase even without training he was stronger than at least a normal super sayian, a good bit anyway. But he does have a limit to his power.

Think of Broli as a super gifted person...like a kid with a lot of natural ability. He was born with his crazy power, it wasnt given to him. But had he recived correct training, his power would have far exceed any DBZ fighters.

Another thing is, during the first Broly movie, Broly was at a comparable size to Trunks in the cell saga when he went Ultra Super Saiyan.

The only thing is that Broly didnt have the speed disadvantage as Trunks did, he was just as big and maybe more powerful, but was still very fast. Maybe pushing him to the power of a super sayian 2.
    I totally agree with you.
    If he wasn't controlled by his father and trained to learn how to control his power (like Gohan did) he could of almost reached the same level as Goku. And also he is driven by anger, when someone is driven by anger they can't control their natural abilities.
    It's just me with Vegitto.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast