+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: can bra or pan go supersaiyan?

Newbie zeldalover may be famous one day zeldalover may be famous one day zeldalover's Avatar
    Thanks

can bra or pan go supersaiyan?

i meen honestly- there both got sayain in there blood shouldent they be able too? i think they should have made at least one episode of one of them at least attempting to do it...
    animetheme.com one of the best anime sites ive ever been to.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: can bra or pan go supersaiyn?

as far as i know, no they cannot change super saiyan, perhaps they could, but i guess the creator didn't give them that ability

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie zeldalover may be famous one day zeldalover may be famous one day zeldalover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: can bra or pan go supersaiyan?

youd think they could, goten and trunks dident have any problems when they were kids...
    animetheme.com one of the best anime sites ive ever been to.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Neither of them has the ability. Or at least neither of them has shown that they have it.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

they can't because they are too weak hahaha no really they can't

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

probably not... Gohan, Goten and Trunks had dominant Sayian genes, so it would be able to go Super Sayian...

however, Bra would have more dominant Human genes, making it more difficult if she even cared...

Pan? She's 1/4 Sayian due to Gohan being a Halfa... so her transforming would have been Super hard (hee hee... okay) and she was pretty young to do that, even if she was a full-blood...

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeldalover View Post
    i meen honestly- there both got sayain in there blood shouldent they be able too? i think they should have made at least one episode of one of them at least attempting to do it...
    i dont think so... they havent... and in the episode where goku needed re-powering she went to go help and... (forgot his name) said... she not one of the super-saian things... lol
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    probably not... Gohan, Goten and Trunks had dominant Sayian genes, so it would be able to go Super Sayian...

however, Bra would have more dominant Human genes, making it more difficult if she even cared...

Pan? She's 1/4 Sayian due to Gohan being a Halfa... so her transforming would have been Super hard (hee hee... okay) and she was pretty young to do that, even if she was a full-blood...
    I agree. They don't seem to have the same traits as the other Saiyans. Also there were no traces of that in the storyline so we will never know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast