+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: can bra or pan go supersaiyan?

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: can bra or pan go supersaiyan?

i say pan could turn supersayan if she trained her ass off in the time chamber but it gonna take some time befor she actually does

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

But Hassun, it seems like the % doesn't matter cuz Vegeta && Goku Jr. did it and there like 5th generation sayains, but Bra && Pan are 4th so it should be eaiser for them to go SS. BUT, it is more than likely female sayains cannot go SS.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

As many have said before the % probably doesn't matter much. Pan and Bra may have the ability to go SS. They may not. However their blood has a .000000001% chance of being relevant. The reason being, Goku and Vegeta Jr. are both able to go SS and their only kids.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

no neither one of them can change currently most likely because they havent tapped into it yet like it took all the other super saiyens forever to figure out how to use it

Newbie Lessis may be famous one day Lessis may be famous one day Lessis's Avatar
    Thanks

I thing, they can't because they are girls. I don't know any supersaiyangirl/women so I thing they aren't able to become one.

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

They could but its very unlikely that they ever would. Even if the story had progressed further Pan's chances are almost inert. While Bra would have the same chances as trunks, gohan and goten did. Pan being only a quarter saiyan is diluted in her saiyan blood giving her 25% chance at best. When all things are taken into consideration though Bra might have an even lower chance as she acts more like a feminine human girl which stereotypically means that she isn't combat oriented and therefore it wouldn't be needed. So, there you have it. ^_^

PS; Since we only ever see Male Saiyans become a supersaiyan (females have been displayed in the anime as fighters) It could mean that only the males possess the trait

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't watched/read Dragon Ball any form of it in quite a bit of time, so I may be off a bit. I always thought that Bra and Pan couldn't because they didn't have tails.

It may actually because of how much saiyan blood is in them for the girls anyway. Gohan and Goten were born with a tail from Goku and Chi-Chi. I can't remember seeing that trunks had a tail, but he would've had to have one. So if your not a 100% saiyan woman, you can only have a tail if your 50(saiyan)/50(whatever), anything below that no tail no way to tap into your peoples power.

Anyway if they could turn super saiyan I don't think level 4 would look to good on a girl.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Newbie brianc266 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    probably not... Gohan, Goten and Trunks had dominant Sayian genes, so it would be able to go Super Sayian...

however, Bra would have more dominant Human genes, making it more difficult if she even cared...

Pan? She's 1/4 Sayian due to Gohan being a Halfa... so her transforming would have been Super hard (hee hee... okay) and she was pretty young to do that, even if she was a full-blood...
    I definitely back that answer up fully because it actually makes sense well done my friend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast