+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: can bra or pan go supersaiyan?

Newbie blakjapaneseangl is off to a good start blakjapaneseangl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: can bra or pan go supersaiyan?

Quote Originally Posted by zeldalover View Post
    i meen honestly- there both got sayain in there blood shouldent they be able too? i think they should have made at least one episode of one of them at least attempting to do it...
    because 4 kids is sexist and make no sence. just like gohan is part human and stronger than a full blooded saiyian. pan and bra will probably on fly and fight. THATS ABOUT IT.
    i In the words of larry boy. "with great chocolate comes great responsibility."

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

oh come on Pan grandchild went supersayan in the last episode of gt. You know, little goku and little vegeta both in the arean and went blonde, so what is stopping Pan from turning super sayan.

Bra, i really dont know

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

The show is sexist, girls cant go SSJ lol.
    No i just think that neither of them grow enough in strenghth to go to that level

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Xanosuke2 is off to a good start Xanosuke2's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that Pan might actually have went SSJ for the main reason goku jr and vegeta jr both had to learn about going SSJ from someone. They skipped a major part of the story from when goku left to when pan became old, so what's to say that something didn't happen between that time frame? Goten and trunks both tapped into SSJ just from shear luck of not knowing what they was doing and who's to say pan didn't finally tap into the same thing later on. They just left the story very vague after goku left and never explained it and the fact that goku/vegeta jr can go ssj shows that pan and bra could too. Let's just hope they don't add an episode where bra gets dumped by her bf and goes SSJ and kicks his butt >.> that would ruin my day...

Erasing my past one bad memory at a time.

Newbie Smokey is off to a good start Smokey's Avatar
    Thanks

They haven't shown any ability to go SS, mainly I think because they haven't trained enough to get to that point. Although it would be more difficult, most likely they would probably be able to if they didn't suck.

Otaku Kaijudozero may be famous one day Kaijudozero may be famous one day
    Thanks

umm Gohan isnt technically stronger than a full blooded saiyan... he is just trained plus he has always had dormant hidden powers... look at goten and trunks... they are half blooded just like gohan but have shown no signs of dormant powers... according to the website along time ago i remember reading that quarter blooded saiyans cant go super saiyan while half blooded cannot ascend ssj2... so no bra or pan cannot go super saiyan..
    Emotions tend to lose their strength when put in words, So I prefer to speak only what is absolutely necessary..

Kaijudozero.deviantart.com

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't think that they can go supersaiyan because i think they are not powerful enough...

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

i also think that bra and pan should be able to change to supersaiyan because of who there families are, I mean pan's grandfather is goku.
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast