+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: can bra or pan go supersaiyan?

Otaku Kaijudozero may be famous one day Kaijudozero may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: can bra or pan go supersaiyan?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    In theory, if you have saiyan blood, you can go super saiyan. But in reality, if you don;t have the ability to, then you just don;t have the ability.
    whos theory is that?

listen up quarter blooded saiyans cannot generate enough energy to go super saiyan, bottom line.... i read an interview of akira toriyama in either a shonen jump magazine or the bonus features of one of the dvds... he explained it just like i put it... half saiyans can only reach up to ssj2 of course with the right training full blooded saiyans are not limited to how far they can go (ssj4 being the max) and 1/4 saiyans are blessed with the strength and abilities but are do not inherit the ability to generate a mass amount of energy for more than enough time to complete the transformation into supersaiyan and he even gives an example as when pan found out that giru betrayed them and she thought they were friends she generated enough energy to destroy the sigma alpha force, but in theory her anger and saddness would have given her the opportunity to transform into a super saiyan but didnt because shes more human than saiyan... so the theory of saiyan blood is very incorrect...
    Emotions tend to lose their strength when put in words, So I prefer to speak only what is absolutely necessary..

Kaijudozero.deviantart.com

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Oh really? I didn't know that. I was of the same opinion as NeoDeath90. I also thought that they should be able to do so as long as they are blood related to a real Saiyan. But Toriyama knows best I guess ...
    Very interesting!
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Newbie Son Murcy is off to a good start
    Thanks

You all are wrong and no the answer is no the creator said thet saiyan females lacked the ability to become super saiyan so they really cant transform

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudozero View Post
    whos theory is that?

listen up quarter blooded saiyans cannot generate enough energy to go super saiyan, bottom line.... i read an interview of akira toriyama in either a shonen jump magazine or the bonus features of one of the dvds... he explained it just like i put it... half saiyans can only reach up to ssj2 of course with the right training full blooded saiyans are not limited to how far they can go (ssj4 being the max) and 1/4 saiyans are blessed with the strength and abilities but are do not inherit the ability to generate a mass amount of energy for more than enough time to complete the transformation into supersaiyan and he even gives an example as when pan found out that giru betrayed them and she thought they were friends she generated enough energy to destroy the sigma alpha force, but in theory her anger and saddness would have given her the opportunity to transform into a super saiyan but didnt because shes more human than saiyan... so the theory of saiyan blood is very incorrect...

u would be also wrong vegeta junior would have less than 1/4 saiyan blood if what u say is the truth and hes able to go super saiyan at a very young age

Thanks

on my opinion toriyama is an idiot he could have made versions of the super saiyan pan and bra but he just didnt wich to me is very stupid on top of that i dont think not being a pure blood saiyan was the problem if you think about it in the very last episodes after db gt end they show a vegeta junior and not sure what generation goku when pan is like a 100 and something years old and is very sick both lil kids r able to transform into super saiyan when at this point they shouldnt have any saiyan blood then or like a 1/16 so why can they do it? its just not fair and dumb

Thanks

correct bra is half saiyan so there should not be any problems for her to become super saiyan she was wasnt interested on fighting she was more sofisticated and spoiled she could have tho pan is 1/4 saiyan but a lot stronger than bra and still having saiyan gens would allow her to transform but like i said toriyama was an idiot and didnt thought many fans would liked to see a female super saiyan all he had to do was make it happen but he didnt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anika View Post
    Bra can because she's a quarter sayin but pan can't because she's mostly human

bra isnt a 1/4 saiyan shes the daughter of vegeta and bulma so shes half saiyan wich would put her in the same group of gohan/gotens/trunks to mention all of them are able to at least go super saiyan

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    probably not... Gohan, Goten and Trunks had dominant Sayian genes, so it would be able to go Super Sayian...

however, Bra would have more dominant Human genes, making it more difficult if she even cared...

Pan? She's 1/4 Sayian due to Gohan being a Halfa... so her transforming would have been Super hard (hee hee... okay) and she was pretty young to do that, even if she was a full-blood...
    you are totally wrong what makes you say and think that bra is a 1/4 saiyan? when shes the daugther of bulma and vegeta shes half saiyan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast