+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: can bra or pan go supersaiyan?

Newbie Son Murcy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: can bra or pan go supersaiyan?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudozero View Post
    whos theory is that?

listen up quarter blooded saiyans cannot generate enough energy to go super saiyan, bottom line.... i read an interview of akira toriyama in either a shonen jump magazine or the bonus features of one of the dvds... he explained it just like i put it... half saiyans can only reach up to ssj2 of course with the right training full blooded saiyans are not limited to how far they can go (ssj4 being the max) and 1/4 saiyans are blessed with the strength and abilities but are do not inherit the ability to generate a mass amount of energy for more than enough time to complete the transformation into supersaiyan and he even gives an example as when pan found out that giru betrayed them and she thought they were friends she generated enough energy to destroy the sigma alpha force, but in theory her anger and saddness would have given her the opportunity to transform into a super saiyan but didnt because shes more human than saiyan... so the theory of saiyan blood is very incorrect...

oh and if there trully was a limit depending on being half or quarter saiyans gotens and trunks shouldnt be able to go super saiyan 3 and they r able to do it in the majin boo saga they go ss 3 when they fuse together (fusing wouldnt change the fact that they r half saiyans or do any improvements)

Newbie gohan is off to a good start
    Thanks

I just want to say something. Many have said they can't, but the reasons given are just lame. Some of which are:
    1. Cause they're girls... Well thats just sexism.
    2. Cause it was never shown in the series.... that's just stupid, it's like saying that there is no Gogeta in normal form, cause it was never shown either...
    3. Cause it would give a hell of a time to them cause its too difficult..... um... Gohan transformed at 11, Goten and Trunks had like 7-8.... It is actually said that every generation is stronger if they use their best power. Ofcouse Trunks nor Goten got to train to surpass the first generation.

The way I interpret this question is that if Bulla and Pan are able to. Well Bulla is half blood just like Trunks, Gohan and Goten, so she obviously can. Pan is just one 1/4, and if you want to stay loyal to the series, we see that Goku Jr could do it, and very easily, and he was 1/16 of Saiyan.
    So the answer would be yes, they are able too do so, despite of my dislike to GT I just felt it needed to be cleared.

Newbie Canti is off to a good start Canti's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think they have the ability maybe the female saiyan don't have that
    Power or its just because they dont want or know how to do it.

But honestly I've never seen female super saiyan even though I think it would look really cool

Newbie gohan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Son Murcy View Post
    on my opinion toriyama is an idiot he could have made versions of the super saiyan pan and bra but he just didnt wich to me is very stupid on top of that i dont think not being a pure blood saiyan was the problem if you think about it in the very last episodes after db gt end they show a vegeta junior and not sure what generation goku when pan is like a 100 and something years old and is very sick both lil kids r able to transform into super saiyan when at this point they shouldnt have any saiyan blood then or like a 1/16 so why can they do it? its just not fair and dumb
    I'm sorry but I have to announce to you that Toriyama wasn't the director of GT, he was only a supervisor, he didn't even wanted a continuation to Z, but since it was too popular TOEi animation wanted the money of it, that's why GT really sucked in my opinion.
    So don't blame in on Toriyama.

Newbie XxDSHINIGAMIxX is off to a good start
    Thanks

they should they have the blood of saiyan they should try

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Look Pan and Bra they have too much human blood in them, Look Goku and Vegeta are full blooded, and Trunks Both furture Trunks with the sword, and Trunks jr or baby trunks & Gohan and goten are kids of full blood saiyans.

which mean they are only 1/2 sayian which mean good and bad news for 1/2 sayians the good news is that they can turn in to the super ape and another level with blonde hair with blue eyes SS2 and half way to ss3. Here is that bad news about 1/2 saiyan blood,
    Trunks, or Gohan or goten Cannot go to the Golden ape or ss4 because of their blood

Full blood or ture Sayains can handle all super ape ss1,ss2,ss3,golden ape and the final stage ss4 with the black hair and red eyes with the tail and the brown fur, like Goku and vegeta.

But Pan is Goku's Grand daugther so her Sayain blood has been cut down a by 1/4.

which mean pan's is stonger then Killrilian and that is about it

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gohan View Post
    I just want to say something. Many have said they can't, but the reasons given are just lame. Some of which are:
    1. Cause they're girls... Well thats just sexism.
    2. Cause it was never shown in the series.... that's just stupid, it's like saying that there is no Gogeta in normal form, cause it was never shown either...
    3. Cause it would give a hell of a time to them cause its too difficult..... um... Gohan transformed at 11, Goten and Trunks had like 7-8.... It is actually said that every generation is stronger if they use their best power. Ofcouse Trunks nor Goten got to train to surpass the first generation.

The way I interpret this question is that if Bulla and Pan are able to. Well Bulla is half blood just like Trunks, Gohan and Goten, so she obviously can. Pan is just one 1/4, and if you want to stay loyal to the series, we see that Goku Jr could do it, and very easily, and he was 1/16 of Saiyan.
    So the answer would be yes, they are able too do so, despite of my dislike to GT I just felt it needed to be cleared.
    You realize you just quadruple posted, bad move buddy. Anyways, I'm sure they do have the potential to go SS. But maybe women can't go SS, because of certain hormone that the male saiyans have that the women don't. I guess we will never know.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

If you told those guys that it would make them more money Krillin would be able to go Super Saiyan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast