+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

Newbie KodaKumi may be famous one day KodaKumi may be famous one day
    Thanks

DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

I believe that Dragon Ball Zone is the best out of all three. It is original in its own way, it flows nicely and the action picks up quite well.But in general its a really good anime.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

I don't know where you heard that from, but "Z" does NOT stand for "Zone". Akira Toriyama just chose "Z" because he felt like being different and didn't want to use "X" and also, "Z" is the last letter in the alphabet symbolizing that DBZ is the end of the series.

Personally, Dragon Ball is the best of the three. Dragon Ball Z is decent, but falls apart after the Cell Saga. The Frieza Saga being the best story arc in the series. Dragon Ball GT was a failure to me. Mainly because Akira Toriyama had little involvement with it which contributed to it sucking. The ending was crap. Super Sayain 4 was crap. (Super Sayain 3 is actually more powerful than 4.) GT was just terrible as a whole. Pan stole the show, but it wasn't enough.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i have never seen the dragonbal but i have seen dragonbal z and gt and i think dragonbal z is the best gt is just a bad makeover from dragonbal z and the story line was really bad

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Agreed, Innerhell ^-^ I mean come on, the powerful SS4 needs GAS to transform and use that form? I mean come on SS2 - SS3 forms looked better... and all they had to do is transform. SS4 - needs gas >_> what a joke... GT was short, less interesting and boring.

The reason why it fell after the Cell Saga is that you got to see Majin Buu get back to life, similar to Cell, who was created and hatched; and Buu just came out of an egg after using energy. Buu's ears were similar to Frieza's, if you looked closely, and some other characteristics. You got to watch the same stuf again- Buu back to life, destroying Earth and beaten. Gets boring after a while

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I always thought the Z in Dragon Ball Z stood for the Z Sword but that could just be me.

Dragon Ball is the better out of the series. After awhile it just became nothing more than a freaking light show. After everyone learned how to shoot some kind of Ki blast, thats what it was all about. Powering up and throwing light balls at each other. Then when they did start fighting hand-to-hand, they were moving to fast for anyone to see. The close combat was always more appealing to me. When they transformed into that monkey (SS4) it was just meh.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, I think dragon ball z was the best out of all of them. ^^ I thought that when they got to dbgt they lacked in action and was a wash out to me, but db was pretty good since it was about how goku and everyone became to be.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i liked dgagon ball as better as well becuase the story plots
    were less complicated, i liked the tournaments and what lead up
    tp them as most of the people that were fighting had back ground
    storys wich DBZ AND GT lacked alot of .
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Scooooter may be famous one day Scooooter may be famous one day
    Thanks

The original is always the best. Thats the way it is most of he time anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast