+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Agreed, Innerhell ^-^ I mean come on, the powerful SS4 needs GAS to transform and use that form? I mean come on SS2 - SS3 forms looked better... and all they had to do is transform. SS4 - needs gas >_> what a joke... GT was short, less interesting and boring.

The reason why it fell after the Cell Saga is that you got to see Majin Buu get back to life, similar to Cell, who was created and hatched; and Buu just came out of an egg after using energy. Buu's ears were similar to Frieza's, if you looked closely, and some other characteristics. You got to watch the same stuf again- Buu back to life, destroying Earth and beaten. Gets boring after a while

^_^ uh Huh! :P All he said`!!

I love Z. I recored all the eps, got all the tapes, and all the DVDs, With the help of me bros~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Original Dragon Ball all the way.

Dragon Ball Z only had one good season, and that was season one, then it repeated its plot and this continued on into GT (Which gave birth to DBZ syndrome, which sadly most anime suffer from, which is repeatitive plot), which really sucked

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I like DB because the story line was easy to follow. DBZ was more about repeated battle scenes and power ups. DBGT was more like a spinoff of the original DB.

Otaku darkflames may be famous one day darkflames may be famous one day darkflames's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KodaKumi View Post
    I believe that Dragon Ball Zone is the best out of all three. It is original in its own way, it flows nicely and the action picks up quite well.But in general its a really good anime.
    Yes i agree to that the DBZ seris is the best.. And it also has the most action and some very good plot to it.

Newbie bulma may be famous one day bulma may be famous one day
    Thanks

DBZ is number one by far. It was the one out of the three that kept me coming back everyday to watch. The only thing I didn’t like was the time span between the three.

Newbie The-DNAngel may be famous one day The-DNAngel may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ah the Dragonball series.. Well I like them all! Dragon ball was one of the first Anime's I actually watched. Scary thing is that my dad used to watch it with me and he knows the names of the basic characters.

Newbie heavery may be famous one day heavery may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think the Dragon Ball Z is the best among the three because of all the great fight scenes that happened in the story. Most great villains were introduced in this series like Raditz and Freeza.
    Last edited by heavery; Nov 22, 2006 at 07:21 AM.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Dragon Ball wins hands down. It has a good story line where DBZ was just a new bad guy every season

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast