+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

yes DBGT SUX bad, but DBZ to me was good, i mean when dbz came is when i fell in luv with the show. DB was to chibi and gt was jus stupid. But dbz had all the great bouts to me

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverinyourarms View Post
    i watched dragon ball z but it didnt get my attention like dragon ball gt did i dont know i just liked it alot better then both dragon ball and dragon ball z it was more interesting to me
    really. DBGT was jus different than the first 2 series because of the different ppl involved in it. DBZ was cool for another reason , which is Goku going ssj for the first time, it really set the tone for the later things that happen in gt

Banned TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KodaKumi View Post
    I believe that Dragon Ball Zone is the best out of all three. It is original in its own way, it flows nicely and the action picks up quite well.But in general its a really good anime.
    yeah ok i have never seen dragon ball zone, i think you mean dragon ball z. unlike dragonball gt the "Z" doesnt stand for something. theres Dragonball, DragonballZ, and Dragonball GT, and all the lost episodes, and uncut stuff, but i agree Dragonball Z is the best out of the three major series, i hope just for the fun of it they make a Dragonball AF. even though i think its just a rumor, i hope so.

Banned TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

Quote Originally Posted by bulma View Post
    DBZ is number one by far. It was the one out of the three that kept me coming back everyday to watch. The only thing I didn’t like was the time span between the three.
    i agree the time span between the three major series dragonball, Dragonball z, and gt was too long. i think between dragonball and dbz it was like six years, and from dbz to dbgt it was 7 years. instead of making dbgt the lost episodes, which was dumb, they should have done something that was in between the series'.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HibikiLink View Post
    Dragon Ball wins hands down. It has a good story line where DBZ was just a new bad guy every season
    ok dragonball was a good series but it was a little to comedy and not as much seriousness, and dragonball z isnt just 1 bad guy every saga, its got a real in depth story line.

Thanks

I still say that i like db better than gt but less than dbz:

DBZ-best
    DB-ok
    DBGt-horrible

GT was a downgrade to the series rather than a upgrade, fewer people watched it and the mechandise wasn't as high in stock because the Gt series jus simply wasn't as good as the 2 previous series.

Newbie Tidus2206 may be famous one day Tidus2206 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    dragonball grand z was my favorite but i love grand tour because goku is like a god when he becomes the most powerful warrior in the galaxy and his strength is so prominent that he has to be take from earth because he is too strong

first of all the z in dbz doesnt stand for zone and its the best to me too
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Dec 17, 2006 at 08:43 PM.
    A city destroyed a thousand years ago. I thought I had wanted to see it for myself.
    Tidus, Final Fantasy X

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ is what got me into anime. I wouldn't let my mom pull me from the house to go to CCD until it was over. Dragon ball was cute, and sorta funny, but kinda just sometimes bored me to sleep, and I gave up on DBGT after a few eps. I didn't like how the voices changed, or the characters. That wasn't what I imagined they'd look like in the future. I was greatly disappointed. That's my view on the whole series. DBZ RULES!!! YEA!
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast