+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

Newbie anika may be famous one day anika may be famous one day anika's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

dbz is obviously the best in comparision seing as it has the most vilence and the best story line

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree DBZ is the best... it has the most action and it has the best story arcs... dragon ball was OK BUT GOKU WAS... weak **caps lock soory!!** and gt is just... yaoi

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

i enjoyed DBZ more then DB and DBTG (except my fav character is Pan from DBTG) but i still find it weird how the americans called it Dragonball Z(lmao dragonballz XD) anywho, yeah, all of these series r all one, not 3 separate in japan, it is all Dragonball, so why didnt the americans leave it at that?

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ had the best villains and storyline in my opinion. It was the only one of the three that I was actually interested in while I was watching it.

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

i have to say DBZ cause it was one of the first anime that i watched and cause it did have the best storyline was pretty original... the other two.. well... i just didnt enjoy them as much cause of they seemed rushed and were hard to follow

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

ya dbz because it one of the anime i used to watch when i was starting to get to anime and i really like the story line for it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Greatness in descending order. DBZ,DB,GT. I think that GT on paper was the best but once they actually showed them it was kinda disappointing. The constant erratating voice of Pan as well as Giru was too much. There were some sweet battles although they rapped them up in only a few episodes. Dragonball was cool because you got to see Goku as a kid and see how he became what he was in DBZ. And quite honestly DBZ was all about epic battles and sagas with entertaining filler episodes. Thats my word on it.

Newbie big_tigger is off to a good start
    Thanks

GT is a hell of a lot better than the others because there's more action.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast