+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

gt made no sense to me and DBZ had a good storyline going... but yeah... dragon ball made no sense watsoever

Newbie habte is off to a good start habte's Avatar
    Thanks

Z is the best... the whole point of Z though, is told near the end of it.... the Z sword.

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm sorry but DragonBall has to be the best out of three is was the most original. Dragonball Z was good too but they over did it at the end. In Dragonball Z it took goku about 15 episodes just to puch the guy and another 10 just to make the guy bleed and then the bad guy transformed into a new bad guy and the whole battle had to start over again.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

I stay with DBZ, the rest...... GEEZ...... sucked so bad coz were too stresseful... i never knew if it would be end...

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    I don't know where you heard that from, but "Z" does NOT stand for "Zone". Akira Toriyama just chose "Z" because he felt like being different and didn't want to use "X" and also, "Z" is the last letter in the alphabet symbolizing that DBZ is the end of the series.

Personally, Dragon Ball is the best of the three. Dragon Ball Z is decent, but falls apart after the Cell Saga. The Frieza Saga being the best story arc in the series. Dragon Ball GT was a failure to me. Mainly because Akira Toriyama had little involvement with it which contributed to it sucking. The ending was crap. Super Sayain 4 was crap. (Super Sayain 3 is actually more powerful than 4.) GT was just terrible as a whole. Pan stole the show, but it wasn't enough.

Ur rite. GT was terrible! DBZ is the best out of them all. DB was...okay, far better than GT. the best saga was cells. Gohan pwned....

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Newbie Otaku Master X is off to a good start Otaku Master X's Avatar
    Thanks

When it comes to the anime, DBZ was the best, as to it had a depth that the original DB anime lacked. And GT felt like a Hong Kong fight movie.
    However, I like the DB part of the manga as opposed to the Z part (yes, I know, they were both the same series in Japan, but they're really nothing alike).

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    I don't know where you heard that from, but "Z" does NOT stand for "Zone". Akira Toriyama just chose "Z" because he felt like being different and didn't want to use "X" and also, "Z" is the last letter in the alphabet symbolizing that DBZ is the end of the series.

Personally, Dragon Ball is the best of the three. Dragon Ball Z is decent, but falls apart after the Cell Saga. The Frieza Saga being the best story arc in the series. Dragon Ball GT was a failure to me. Mainly because Akira Toriyama had little involvement with it which contributed to it sucking. The ending was crap. Super Sayain 4 was crap. (Super Sayain 3 is actually more powerful than 4.) GT was just terrible as a whole. Pan stole the show, but it wasn't enough.
    Agreed. Dragonball is the best series out of all three. It's the original story of Goku and his adventures, there's no Super Saiyan crap, it's based from a Chinese legend and has a good story behind it. DBZ was, "meh" for a lack of better words. It was actually very good until after the Cell Saga, as InnerHell previously stated. The Majin Buu saga was okay, to a degree--it's much better uncut.

GT sucked eggs!! It has no creative input from Toriyama, which makes it nothing more than a crappy spin-off! It was originally intended for comedy, but was turned into an action series due to lack of good ratings and it still sucked!! The story was bland, and the whole Super Saiyan x2, 3, 4--whatever--was a bucket of hot garbage.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I like most of the series besides form gt cause i think that gt sucked really bad cause goku was not cool as a little kid again and the enemys sucked.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast