+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

My favorite series would be the z series. The villians are for the most part cool. i like the story line of z. Gt is my worst cause it isnt created by the orignal story writer.

Newbie Commander Sparx is off to a good start Commander Sparx's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked them all; i'm the one that likes allot of action in a anime so i would say DBZ and DBGT tie. And Dragonball was also good, but it wasn’t quite like DBX and DBGT. Once when I first watched DBZ I went totally mad over Vegeta, XD.
    "Long live planet Delta and the Cult of Sliver Blades!"

~Sparx~

Newbie brianc266 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hands down DBZ is way better than dragon ball and gt, i tried to watch dragon ball and i tought it was terrible as for gt goes the dragon ball series shuould have ended with a bang and not push it with dragon ball gt.

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

some names in which you can use to describe DBZ
    Dragon Ball Zanpakuto:Goku was jealous of soul reapers so he made the Akira Toriyama the manga artist that Z should stand for Zanpakuto
    Dragon Ball Zebra: Goku's cloud is actually a fly mystical zebra
    Dragon Ball Zanjgijeugfytsdyagfyusag: Goku's mgaic word of the series

Anyway I think DB is way the best and easiest storyline to follow, when it got to DBZ it was too much about action and not Dragon Ballness

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ would be the best dragonball was kind of boring and GT couldn't improve on showing how powerful they were, goku was a ss4 but they couldn't make him move any faster than ss2 gohan in DBZ. DBZ also had the best story of them all as well GT's story was pulled out of nowhere.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ is the best part of it in my opinion. Great story and the super sayains, near the end though I didn't like it, just wasn't a fan of the Buu saga. DB was alright I watched though it was pretty good. GT I don't even consider part of the series. SS4 doesn't exist in my opinion and neither does baby or the evil shenrons( though nova was pretty cool).
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Dragon Ball was ok. Dragon Ball Z rocked the house until after the Cell saga... after that... well IT SUCKED BIG TIME!!!... actually I think that DBZ should've ended a lil after frieza... I didn't think that the "evolutions" of the SS(meaning 2-3 and 4) were necessary... I didn't even finished to watch GT... I had better anime to watch...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I personally like Dragon ball, and Dragon ball Z they are the only ones I really go into watching! but at first i was never a big DB fan.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast