+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

Newbie Black is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

DBZ, DBGT was just wierd, i mean " Bebi" that was just lame, i liked the classic sagas in DBZ, where there was some intense fighting, in DBZGT Goku and Vegeta are just too uber to watch anymore.

Newbie COWBOYsnowblind is off to a good start COWBOYsnowblind's Avatar
    Thanks

honestly if i were to pick a series that i most enjoyed it would have to be the original dragon ball for the fact that it filled in all the Grey areas of gokus past

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

to me dbz was better the story line was so much better and kept you in it unlike gt is was short and not all that

hot feets for dat azz

Banned full blooded virgen 666 is off to a good start full blooded virgen 666's Avatar
    Thanks

i liked dragon ball because its was based on the more funny side i did not like the total serocus of dbz and the total crapniss of dragon ball gt so ya id rether watch the bd searies ofer and over then to watch dbz gt agen

Newbie COWBOYsnowblind is off to a good start COWBOYsnowblind's Avatar
    Thanks

See i agree with you full blooded virgen 666 Dragon ball is the best and the original and overall well coolness

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

rant time. I have seen every single episode of every series around... 10 times. I LOVE Dragon Ball Z, it was pretty much the only thing that I looked forward to after a long day at school. I'd watch them on Toonami. When toonami still had good anime. The good old days. Of course all of the 280 odd episodes passed and then they decided in their stupidity to dub Dragon Ball. They messed with the order! So i never really liked Dragon Ball all that much, just because it felt like they were explaining things that I had already seen as an obvious truth. Not only that but every thing about it was rather... cheesy. Now then Dragon Ball GT. The eternal **** fest that was. It was pretty much just trying to crank some more juice out of a series that had died, shriveled up. But yeah, SSJ was kinda cool looking. But as stated before. It was weaker than SSJ3. The only redeeming point of the whole thing was gogeta ssj4 and his awesomeness. I pretty much had a nerdgasm right there.

Newbie Lanaura is off to a good start Lanaura's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen all three of them and I think DBZ is the best. After that for me is DB and then DBGT.
    If people are going to treat you like a little kid might as well act like one and throw the tv out the hotel window.

Newbie scorchrocketlauncher is off to a good start scorchrocketlauncher's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen them all, several times, and by far DBZ is my favorite. Dragonball GT I thought was AWEsome, I know a lot of people thought gt was a failure but I so disagree... I liked it. I also disagree with the dude who said a supersaiyan 3 is stronger than a four... I mean come on how do you figure that? And I heard that dbz fell apart after the cell saga, whats up with that, the majin buu saga was way better than the cell saga.scorch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast