+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

Newbie gohan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: DB, DBZ, or DBGT??

i agree with all you people and I'm glad im not the only one who thinks like that about GT.
    Z was the best there could be, more action and more mature, DB was more to kids, but its still enjoyable.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Dragonball was great, Dragonball Z was awesome, GT.....sucked. I think this was a bad and weird way to end the series, I think they should have just concluded it with the end of the Buu saga and call it a day.

Newbie gohan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    Dragonball was great, Dragonball Z was awesome, GT.....sucked. I think this was a bad and weird way to end the series, I think they should have just concluded it with the end of the Buu saga and call it a day.
    You're so right man, besides the fact that it was a weird end to the series, it contradicted many of the things that happened it Z, like gohan turning ssj, when it was supposed he would never do it again.. :/

Newbie NinjaRyu is off to a good start NinjaRyu's Avatar
    Thanks

Dragonball was funny Dragonballz memorable Dragonball whatever it was called GT I think was forgettable. DB and DBZ movies were great except for Bio Broly.

I like DB and DBZ the same
    Last edited by NinjaRyu; Aug 12, 2009 at 04:15 PM.
    "I've come to deliver some bad luck" Train Hartnett

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

DB was necessary to the plot and character development. It wasn't as much action as the others but I tolerate it.
    DBZ was full of so many adventures and quirkiness that you gotta love it. Between the turn of Vegeta and the Frieza saga I was very happy. I actually think the Buu saga was the death of the series. There is only room for one invinicible character and Goku was it. Granted Buu was eventually defeated and reborn . . .
    GT was sort of like overkill but I liked that the creators were able to come up with something not too far feteched and maintained some of the quality that attracyted followers of DB and DBZ

So I guess my vote is for DBZ

Newbie jesusfreak29 is off to a good start jesusfreak29's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KodaKumi View Post
    I believe that Dragon Ball Zone is the best out of all three. It is original in its own way, it flows nicely and the action picks up quite well.But in general its a really good anime.
    Id have to to say DBZ because dragonball I dont think has enough action and ive heard GTs pretty bad so it has 2 b DBZ

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Dragonball is my favorite, followed closely by dbz. The reason i like dragonball the most is that the fights that occur in the series is more akin to real martial arts instead of dlurries of punches and energy beams (not that theres anything wrong with that). But either way, they are my 2 favorite animes ever.

Newbie Cloud Leonhart is off to a good start Cloud Leonhart's Avatar
    Thanks

Dragon Ball Z was the best. Here is why compared to the others

Dragon Ball: Was great, but the fights werent as intense and the story wasnt that awesome. It was great to see Goku as a kid and finally meet Grandpa Gohan

GT: I did not like GT. The way the anime looked, and the theme set me off. The Black Star dragons were okay and the fights were good, but I did not like it any better than Dragon Ball in my very honest opinion.

Dragon Ball Z: My favorite. It was long, entertaining, and great to watch. The fights were awesome and very intuitive. The story was great and the many villains were all unique even though they mostly wanted the same thing. The Android saga was my favorite. It just seemed cool and the Androids were a great add-in. The final battle with Cell was very awesome and quite possibly the best in the series.

My Photoshop Creation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast