+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DBZ epic moments

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

DBZ epic moments

My favorite anime growing up was and is DragonBall Z. I would take the time out of everyday to make sure I didnt miss an episode. Every epic moment of that series sticks in my head like a phone number. My favorite battle was between Cell and Gohan. The huge bubble of energy they created as they fought for the winning prize of survival. The moment when Gohan finally revealed his true power and disolved every molecule in Cells stupid body!! There are so many of these epic moments in the series, which was your favorite and why?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DBZ epic moments

DBZ has it's own section. I'll put it there.

Moving...

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

sup my fellow AO fan clan member.

yeah this was good but no that part with gohan and cell was nothing compared to teh hardships they went to to kill majin buu
    now that was a good buch of epiosdes XD

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

YOU HAVE TO READ ALL OF THIS IS IT WILL MAKE U LAFF!

omg! i wish they continued to make new episodes. my fav was (even when i was young i remember) was the creation of buu when Bibidi's evil son, Babidi, makes a creature that would listen to all of his commands to take over the world on of Babidi's friends Dabura insults buu of being a fat slob, and buu kicks his butt and shows him who's who. Babidi then commands Buu to strike at Gohan and East Kaioshin next, and takes em out inna couple of blows but then Dabura impails buu cuz of the beating he got, and buu turns him into a cookie and eats his Yay! and after buu fights Majin Vegeta, who was Bibidi's old student, and uses a piece of him to finish him off, but then trunks n goten help and kick him away. and after, Majin Vegeta uses the kamakazy attact and makes some peices outta buu, but after, buu reforms and Later, Buu and Babidi are confronted by Goku, who uses his Super Saiyan 3 technique to stall Buu long enough for Trunks to retrieve the Dragon Radar from Capsule Corp, and goku then asks him for another challenge later, and buu is happy but Babidi is mad, and buu smashes Babidi and kills him. without his master, buu starts eating people and one part, destroys a bakery and that made me laff. so Goten and Trunks make gotenks and challenges buu, but after a few minutes, buu defeats them. then buu makes a house and finds Mr.satan that gives him gifts (gifts that are trying to destroy him) but buu looks at satan as a great friend. then buu finds and injured puppy and starts to kill again, but mr.satan explains that the ppl didnt do anything and buu heals the puppy and lives wit satan and the puppy, bee, his best friend. suddenly thugs attack and kill the puppy, but mr satan defeats the thugs and buu heals the puppy, and back to normal. but the thugs come back and shoot satan, and buu gets pissed and expells all evil from him, making another buu, called evil buu. fat buu (good buu) heals satan while evil buu kils the thugs, and good buu doesnt like that and starts to fight him (best fight scene) and buu lost his powers to evil buu, and buu fires his ray to turn people into food, but evil buu fires it back and eats good buu, making ..... SUPER BUU Mwhaha!

there is more for Super Buu, Kid Buu but i cant write that much, so to learn more bout the other buu's go here, its interesting

Majin Buu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

One of my favorite scenes was when Vegetto was fighting Buu(the one that was the result of eating Gohan), and he got turned into a piece of candy. He STILL whupped Buu! Then, Vegetto went down Buu's throat.

When Saiyans and candy are involved...........Hilarity ensues!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Banned yuudai may be famous one day yuudai may be famous one day yuudai's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry but my fav was not a dbz but a dragonball it had to be the second martial arts tournament when goku came back from training with kame and fought piccolo in my opinion that was the best of all the series be it dragonball or dbz or dbgt.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Does it have to be Dragonball Z?
    Because I would like to nominate Goku vs. Piccolo Daimaō in the original Dragonball series.
    Great fight with

SPOILERS
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Goku blasting right through his chest at the end. It was edited in the American version though...
    -
    -
    -
    -
    /SPOILERS

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

my fav moment was when the gang were meeting after a while and bulma had baby trunks with her, and goku was like "aw he's so cute are you the father yamcha"and yamcha was like"no, why dont u ask him"refers to vegeta, and vegeta looks at them and says"what.....so what if my shirt is pink" either that or after gohan first turns super saiyan and he comes home with goku, both of them are super saiyans as they walk in the door, and chi-chi freaks out saying"omg goku why did u turn our son into a punk"

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast