+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Goku is "Fruity"??

Newbie KawaiiKieanna is off to a good start KawaiiKieanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you think Goku is "Fruity"??

Goku is kinda..i would say fruity.~*What i mean by fruity is do you think he is kinda Feminen(i think that's how you spell it.^^.I'm just being honest,i still got love the for the Super Saiyen,i'm just wondering about other's opinion.sooo,what do you think?
    [SIZE="2"]KawaiiKieanna
    "I will always be here when you need me."

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think Goku is "Fruity"??

ehhhh, more or less. Its just on how you look at Goku, only two weakness I know is food and a Syringe, shown in the frezia series when Vegeta brought in Goku to heal him in that healing machine thingy. Goku saw the syringe on the table and freaked out, while Gohan and Krillen trying to pull him in. But I woulden't say fruty. Maybe have a soft side but not really fruity. On most occasion he a clueless father, but a careing one, but hardly fruity at all.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Goku grew up in the deep mountains as a child, so he is ignorant to a certain degree when it comes to health, money, etc. I don't think he is fruity at all, just childish.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

He's obviously not the most intelligent specimen. And this is used for comedic effect during the series. He lived for the fight and little else so his knowledge of many worldly things is zilch.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

LOl..that's funny that's the first time i heard someone call goku "friuty"..
    well i do agree that he is very femine due to caring for animeals,havinga big heart..always do the right thing..(bascailly the oppsite of most guys today,,lol) ..it's ony funny cuz he this strong, muscle ,man but deep down is the soft kind person..

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    He's obviously not the most intelligent specimen. And this is used for comedic effect during the series. He lived for the fight and little else so his knowledge of many worldly things is zilch.
    I wouldn't say he wasn't intelligent, I've read up to Manga 10 in the Dragonball series (him growing up, before Vegita gets involved), & basically he grew up alone till he was about 12, when Bulma I think it was found him, looking for his "Grandpa" (His 4 star Dragonball). He'd lived completely alone before that, hell he didn't know what a girl was (Bulma didn't have a pillow like his Grandps had . Damn that led to a few funy things when he looked for it...). He'd literally gave everyone the "patpat" test to check their gender. That led to a few funny things happening too. Still I guess it's understandable, though it makes for good comic relief.

He is still learning about the world around him as far as I know, but basically he's just got a really big heart, & in a way that's why he can fight so hard. Because he fights to protect his friends (he does a lot of this in the Dragonball Manga) & family later on, he refuses to stop till their safe. sure, he's not to up to date with the rest of the world, but he's not idiot.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie maddog420 is off to a good start maddog420's Avatar
    Thanks

i think he is to cuz if u think about it u hardly ever see him kiss his wife or ne thing like that in the series
    arc angel dark angel lend me thy light through deaths vial do we have heaven in sight

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Excuse me?
    The strongest, most macho being in the universe is fruity?
    i think not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast