+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12

Thread: Dragon Ball Evolution.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dragon Ball Evolution.

Bulma outfit.
    Yeah! the Bulma outfit got my attention while I was watching it^^ and for Goku they should make the original hair of Goku and the face of Piccolo is fcuking horribly UGLY! it doesn't fits the orginals one s...
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched this movie online for free before it came out in theaters and I'm glad I did. This movie sucked more than the conclusion of The Sopranos. It wasn't even faithful to the anime. Goku was found in the woods of a forest by Grandpa Gohan and he trained with him to be a great fighter. In the movie he goes to high school and so does Chi Chi. Piccolo is evil but he has a female assistant and he's yellow! This movie will only appeal to little kids that haven't seen the anime and ditsy busty blondes that will watch it and say "Oh my gawd, that Goku kid was so hawt."

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Emmy Rossum is just too adorable. What is cool is that I saw this fiml in japan becasue I was living there when it was released.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a movie created for no one. people who watch db and dbz will be dissappointed at how it turned out, and people who havent watched it will have no idea what on earth is going on. DB and DBZ are the most awesome shows ive ever seen, but they need to stick to anime and manga.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahaha this movie had to be a joke... that's how bad it is.

I saw previews, and KNEW it was going to suck. WTF ... Chow Yun Fat + hideous hawaiian shirt = Master Roshi?! Umm... Okay. Goku was EPIC fail. They could have stuck with the anime, made it at least look halfway decent, and it would have ruled. It could have been so great, but no... they have to water it down and change the story. Did anyone else notice that they completely screwed up Goku's personality? In every way possible?

Buutttt I went and saw it anyway. After the first 40 minutes or so about 15 people got up and walked out, myself included. The conversation as we walked out consisted of, "Why did we sit through THAT much of it?!"

Nothing can redeem it. Nothing. Not even my favorite voice actor as Piccolo. (T_T)

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

See you are right I don't understand why america has to made every thing live action I knew that it would be weak from the previews..

Newbie missbad818 is off to a good start missbad818's Avatar
    Thanks

that movie was a big disappointment they changed like everything but it did bring me and my bro together for a week. it had us going through old dbz games figuring out what they messed up. but i turly wasted like an hour and thirty of my life.
    Hard work never killed anybody but why try it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12