+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Ball Evolution.

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DBZ Evolution

Darn, ah well, doesn't matter. Well I could at least know this much, do they look very cool?

No telling what they look like, if you ask me, so nothing would really surprise me. Lol

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

if you ask me, i think they look very cool. i just like dragons period.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep, which is why 3 of my top 5 favourite Pokémon are Dragons (well, Charizard technically isn't Dragon type, but it sure as heck ought to be! XP).

Thanks

hmm... i always though that Charizard was a dragon type, i guess i was wrong.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

Thanks

Looks like a Dragon doesn't it? <_< It is Fire/Flying type though...never has been, and most certainly never will be any part Dragon type starter Pok&#233;mon form, even though imo, Dragon type Pok&#233;mon are the best overall. :P

Thanks

hmm... strange that it isn't dragon type, so, anyway, i will look up the name of the dragon ball z dragon for you.

Thanks

You will? Thank you very much, it'd be interesting to just see what they look like, no reason not to. :P

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radeclew View Post
    well am not gonna see it.... we all know is gonna suck!... I saw the movie video, and pikolo looks gay, and the actor who's gonna be goku.... am not a fan of that guy!..... I know DBZ the movie is gonna kill the dreams of many DBZ fans..... am one of them... and I will not see that aberration of a movie!
    Agreed!

This new DBZ movie coming out is NOT going to be worth watching, I would not lie about this, because this is coming from a true DB series fan. I watched all the trailers for the movie, and its just an insult to what I thought was the greatest action-packed anime series ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    ^ Hate to say it, but don't count on it, everything isn't awesome.

Rented one of the games once, didn't enjoy it at all...what's the big deal about Dragon Ball? :/ Is there actually any dragons in the franchise? Sorry, couldn't make myself progress far at all into the one game I played (can't remember which one). >.>
    what??

Your a fan of anime, but you don't rep DBZ or even give credit to how successful it was as a series? The game can't fully describe a series, even some of the DBZ games are not correct as far as storyline and etc.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast