+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Ball GT

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Question Dragon Ball GT

What is GT i have never watched it but i loved Dragon Ball Z is it any good, whos in it, and what is the story about.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dragon Ball GT

So Goku is transformed in to a little kid by the black star dragon balls and must go across the universe to find them. if there was not already enough holes and gaps in the plot of dragon ball z it gets much worse, now all the remaining saiyans are at least saiyan 3, and since they got bored there is another saiyan level. Save some time and money and instead get Basilisk or Elfin Leid.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

I watched both of them and thank you sounds terrible and i heard that the original Super Sayian 3 in Dragon Ball Z is way more powerful then the one in GT and that sucks that they made everyone have that power it takes away the specialness of Goku.By the way i heard that the anime wasnt even made by Akira Toriyama is that true.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

That is true. It was the only that was not based on the manga by him. Another thing I have issue with is that all the remaining saiyans ended up as super saiyans. At the start of DragonballZ it was stated the last super saiyan existed about a thousand years prior. Then Goku becomes a super saiyan, okay that is the one in a thousand. Then Vegeta, Two super saiyans. Then Gohan while he is stil a child. Then Goten becomes a super saiyan when he was still a child and could not even fly, how the hell can a saiyan not fly? Then Trunks and somewhere in there Brolly. So it just kept gettin gdumber and dumber, something to help a series that lacked a decent plot. And they kept adding levels. Oh not to mention that Goku jr. and Vegeta Jr. also make saiyan when they are a third saiyan or even less. What is that. That makes 8.

Newbie NinjaRyu is off to a good start NinjaRyu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Beatle View Post
    What is GT i have never watched it but i loved Dragon Ball Z is it any good, whos in it, and what is the story about.
    Goku, gohan, trunks, vegeta, goten, pan, bulma, chi-chi, piccolo, uub, majin buu, hercule, kibito kai, old kai, cell, frieza, Dr. gero, Mr. Popo, Dende, android 18, videl, krillin, roshi I think I missed a few but I won't give you any of the new characters for spoiler reasons. I recommend avoiding this series seeing as it has nothing to do with the magna and the story mainly tries to appeal to db and dbz fans but fails horribly.

click to show spoiler
    "I've come to deliver some bad luck" Train Hartnett

Thanks

Okay will I have heard enough it sounds terrible by the way beast I agree i didnt like how goten and small trunks could become a super sayian it made me sad they do nothing just have fun and they are super sayians. It takes training that just about kills Goku for him to be super strong and only when he turned super sayian it took everything he had. Its sad how the younger generations just turned powerful super quick.
    Last edited by The Beatle; Aug 26, 2009 at 04:52 PM.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Look Don't read other people veiws (no offese) on the show just pick or the dvds and give it a chance , who knows you might like it..

Thanks

The whole reason I made this form is to hear other peoples views about it Brandon Grave Heat but I have made up my mind not to watch it cause it sounds stupid and I thank everyone for their views on the show.
    Last edited by The Beatle; Aug 27, 2009 at 05:54 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast