+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dragon Ball Theme Song

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Dragon Ball Theme Song

I was wondering about this I have been watching the seasons in the new boxsets (the ones in orange) and I was wondering about when did they put the cool songs in the opening theme/ending I hate the songs that they say are the original.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dragon Ball Theme Song

wait, so you hate the rock the dragon type stuff, or you love it? because, i love that song and the usual begginings they had on toonami

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Back when Dragonball was coming out American editors would insert english songs. This was because american audiences were used to themes that had to do with the series where in Japan they just decided to use cool songs by professional artist. Not to mention that lets face it J-Pop was not as socially accceptable as it is now. The American market would probably not of responded well.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

POOHEAD listen to what im saying I don't like the songs on the new boxed seasons of DragonBall Z and on the box it says that they are the original songs played with the seasons I love "Rock the Dragon" okay thats what beast just said that us Americans put in English songs for the shows theme those are the ones I like k and thank you very much beast

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The Beatle For This Useful Post:

!beast (Sep 29, 2009)

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes Rock of the dragon is the Best Correct me If i wrong but did Cartoon network use that theme for the series, as well as the frist three moives when cn show them.

+ Reply to Thread