+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dragon ball z kai!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Dragon ball z kai!

i have been watching this for a few weeks now and i have to say it sucks they cut out a lot of the scenes to make it shirter which disapoints me , for example when goku was on snake way they cut out where he met those snake ladys in that temple half way through the snake way.

then they cut out where he fell off snake way and went to the under world
    and had to start over at the start of snake way, then there was the part where napa and vegeta were wating for goku to arive and napa fought an army of planes and boats what the heck? they really butcherd dragon ball zz with everything they cut out of it. right now im on the part where goku is in the healing chamber and vegeta and the other were facing freiza they cut out half of what happend on namek,

what do you think of this if you have seen dragin ball z kai? i think its really wrong to ruin a good anime like dragon ball z.
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Sep 07, 2010 at 07:04 PM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dragon ball z kai!

Actually that Snake Way crap was all filler, it never happened in the original manga which is y it isn't in Kai since it follows the manga more closely. But I feel u to a certain extent, it cut out a few things that made no sense just like Goku using Kaio-Ken on Nappa and he's holding him up while the camera scales back to show him over his head. Little things like that tick me off. It even doesn't show physical contact when someone gets hit. (Maybe because I'm watching it dubbed)

But on the other hand I do like the extra scenes that it does shows. I noticed it a little bit in the Saiyan saga but it rly becomes noticeable in the Namek saga. Which I appreciate bcuz if it is following the manga, I now know the Dragon Ball Z story the way it was originally told since I've never read it.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

oh i never did read the manga but if there following the manga itself i guess thats cool i guess i am bad about noticing certain thing that seem to make it seem to difrent. and i do enjoy the dragon ball series and the stuff that was filler was ok in a way because i liked how they explained certain things like his training in space on the way to namek.

there was a part where he was knocked off course and his gravity went to 100 times earths gravity and he had to figh to get out side the ship to stop it form going into a sun or something like that then he trained in 100 times gravity till he got to namek. little details like that i like but i guess i may like more details than most poeple in a anime seires.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

DBZ kai is like a back of a book or Summary when compared to the old DBZ. in my mind

Newbie Yukitomon is off to a good start Yukitomon's Avatar
    Thanks

I found out it was on Toonzai on Saturdays. Problem was, it turned out that it was a daily showing on Toonzai and Nicktoons together, so only having watched on Saturdays, I missed a lot. That said, the only thing I didn't like was the english dub theme. I never watched the japanese version but I wouldn't be surprised if they used the same theme from the japanese version and translated it. It really didn't fit. It reminded me of Let's Fighting Love from that South Park anime parody episode. Personally I prefer the old Dragon Ball Z theme.

Legendary Otaku Slysttinka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Челкастые Танцуют

Приглашаем на наш сайт, у нас есть Скачать Rldea.Dll Для Fifa 13 Тюнинг Тайоты Карины 1998 Фантазия Fantasia (1940) Bdrip 720p София Сафтарова Песни Dvdpean Pro V5.8.0 Симс 3 Оригинальная Копия Игры Урок Химии 10 Класс Альдегиды Александр Блок План Конспект Годоволомка Скрипичный Ключ Агент Скачать Для Андероид Экосистема Болота Доклад 3 Класс Advanced System Optimizer 3 Ключ Активации.Zip Слова Для Награждения Почетной Грамоты Ко Дню Бухгалтера Зрелые С Большими Бедрами Разбанить Страницу В Контакте

Скачать Через Торрент Реальных Пацанов 120 Серию Песня Из Рекламы Кастинг Крем Глосс Скачать Тип Дома Ii-49д Программа В Которой Можно Чертить Планы Зданий Тугилган Кун Хакида Шеьр Ganclarin Sikismesi Опера Мини На Андроид Ответы На Тесты По Иностранному Языку Мти Вту Стихи Речевки О Здоровом Образе Жизни Ключ Для Advanced Systemcare Pro Edition

Ключ Защиты 1с 8.Zip Sd4hide.Exe Скачать Деепричастие Сказка Directx 9.0c Redistributable (Март 2008) Драйвер Для Mustek 1248 Ub Для Windows 7 Аникин Лекция 5 Жанрообразование Пошлые Стишки Про Лену История Создания Песни Катюша Azim - Bilmassan.Mp3 Ричард Бах Мост Через Вечность Аудиокнига Торрент

Игоръ Кандур - Я Красоткой Тебя Называл.Mp3 Игры На Телефон Самба Сёрф Санминимум В Курске Asus Xonar D2x Настройка Скачать Аську Dichat На Телефон Библия Бармена Все Спиртные Напитки Вина И Коктейли Serghei - Ca Uite Asa Trece Veata.Mp3 Решебник Алгебра 8 Класс Абылкасымова Обои Для Рабочего Стола - Nfs Prostreet Wallpapers Шаблон Приглашения На Юбилей 50

На Прием Записаться В Овир Через Интернет Сценарий На Святого Николая В Садик Код На Целуй И Знакомься На Сердечки Лечение Папилломы На Лице.Zip Патч На Дроп И Спойл Хф5 Л2

Immortal Otaku Flanoadvank is off to a good start
    Thanks

Best Buy Price Comparison

Watering the plant is a must and even later the soil has to be kept moist always. Some of the tiles available include the tiles made of stone. Total Antivirus Protection. The society also runs the San. Some athletes and celebrities developed a disease at a young age and never recovered fully from it. You will get any song downloaded within 10 minutes if you have a speed of 3 Kb/s. suitable for you or a member of your family, you have. Other Tourist Favorites. Another tip about increasing profit margin when it comes to canvas is this. ourselves as well.
    Tycoon World Of Warcraft Gold Addon
    Qigong For Happiness, Health And Vitality
    Painless & Positive Puppy Training
    Hungarian Italiano Italian How To Make Guide to Running a Mini Course Webmaster
    Coron Forex - Make Up $60 Per Sale With This Real Forex Indicator

Try to shoot your photos with the perfect lighting and you will see that you do not need to edit or add some more colors in them. If you want to get your music on the radio, and on BET or MTV, you have to have at least a few singles, that are more commercial. Download Music: Pop, Rock, Hip-Hop, R&B, Classical, Jazz, Techno, Blues, Christian, Country, Heavy Metal, Dance, Latino, World Music, Metal, Hard Rock, International.
    Steam Community :: Momentum Power Strategy
    Steam Community :: Thats Comedy - The Nets 1 Joke
    Steam Community :: Eat-weight-off- Lose 10 To 15

This cannot only be achieved by eating a variety of foods from different food groups but also by taking in prescribed supplementation. The berries are never touched by hand as they will oxidize and turn black if touched while fresh. Since the times of the earliest composers like Mozart, all compositions include at least one pair of timpani's playing in the background.
    best discount male libido read more Thai Türkçe Turkish
    Program Online – Now With A com Penis_enlargement enlargement programs in
    Job Interview Success System

Speech Therapy Activities For Aphasia. If you notice in the dialogue box, there is a little white box with numbers showing. matters attached to running a rehabilitation center. People like to know that their loved ones are being protected and not abused. If money is no object, then count yourself blessed and take a look at what this 'experience' has to offer. lets face it, most moms want to be home with their kids. By following these tips, however, you can find the overseas shipping and moving company you want in a flash. Read them below.

Other links:
    Redirecting..

more
    ?????? ??? ?????? ??????? ??????? ?????? ? ????

Immortal Otaku Flanoadvank is off to a good start
    Thanks

Customer Reviews

Sessions are typical 2 to 3 times per week. the less likely your guests will have to take breaks. With only 2 SuperCDG discs full of your favorite MP3s you can replace your entire carousel. So let us look at some of the different types of gear that you can buy. It will also help to give them safety tips such as checking the potential of a web site and looking out for possibly unscrupulous people that are out to get their credit card numbers and cash. In the end, using people for self-empowerment means becoming a better and more lovable person. Blogging for your Internet business is one surefire way to boost the visibility of your products and services. To throw one 3/8? little in the pressure drill and to drill a central hole on the basis on the subject ?of deeply.
    Read Music Now: Learn How To Read Music In 7 Days
    Newsminer, Trade The News!
    Eat-weight-off- Lose 10 To 15 Pounds In One Week
    How to Build a Simple Koi Pond—The Atlanta Weather s easiest to maintain a pond
    The Truth About Explosive Rotational Power For Baseball Or Softball

?Did you hear that, you dirty rats. THE LATHE BED. What do people have to do.
    Steam Community :: Love-dating-sex Collection Fro
    Steam Community :: Gana Dinero En 2 Minutos Con P
    Steam Community :: Rocket French- Top Seller Earn

An international or overseas moving service will help you finding the home and negotiating for it. It is simply a matter of natural probability used for amazing effects with cards. Real estate investments are often termed as low risk investments that can potentially yield good returns.
    Paid Surveys, Etc. - $3,000,000+ Paid In Commissions
    Qlrr 2.0
    Link Market grew from a small We Help Our Affiliates Make Money Trader In Pajamas ebook for
    Gesmk (arabic) - The Truth About Perfect Body
    Hungarian Italiano Italian go here Maximum Paid Surveys

frustration when they grow up. the full bill and keeping the transactions on the way. Respect each others privacy. Minor setbacks are supposed to be a means for you to become better and stronger. However this process turned out to be a dead end and Ni?pce began experimenting with silver compounds based on a Johann Heinrich Schultz discovery in 1724 that a silver and chalk mixture darkens when exposed to light. come, get treatment immediately once signs and. plan, then start to do so. Millions of people all over the world drink espresso at some point throughout their life and for many it becomes a daily routine. Alexander's composition talent has taken him places. These days it can be achieved very easy and at a low budget.

Other links:
    Product Rating

homepage here
    ?????????? ???????? ????????? ? ??????? ???????????? - ????? ?.?.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast