+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: DragonBall GT discussion-

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

DragonBall GT discussion-

This thread is dedicated to those that want to discuss dragonballs newest sagas/ GT!

Dragonball gt was a prettty good addition to the series, but i think the creators went at it in the wrong direction. Bringing back some original dragonball elements was a nice touch and bring more mecha"" style characters in it was also pretty nice. But in my opinion they start screwing up once they released the ss4 characters because to me they seemed kinda weak... if u recall ss1 pretty much destroyed a entire planet with the power that was released in the transformation. So ss4 should be kinda infinite power... no? So with a power that large how does the planets they are on contain such a enormous enity? It was really confusing. An plus they made vegeta seem weak >_>! what was they thinking.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

power

i completly agree with u , i remember when ss1 was first seen it was amazing considering the power everyone had before then , so when ss4 came out , i thought their battle field would of have to been the entire unvierse , i mean no one planet should been able to hold a fight with that kind of power

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

power

Yes, i mean one punch shouldve destroyed like a entire continent thats like 4 times the power that destroyed namik "think thats how it is spelled"

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

it was SS3 that almost destoyed planets

um guys it wasn't SS1, it was SS3 that almost destoyed planets.

I watch a lil of GT, and I am a huge fan of Z. >.> I was not happy. I was disappointed and many ways.

Like how they change the main chars. up ~ (>.>) The Art was good thou ~

SS4 was just so that fights would seem so much better, Since Vegeta never made it to SS3, and skipped to SS4. I guess to add a lil flavor

Thanks
    to bad we didn't get to see vegeta with super long hair- but no if u recall ss1 was when goku first change into and destroyed namik if i recall correctly, ive seen the entire series so i dont think id miss something like when goku first transformed into ass kicking mode ss1.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    This thread is dedicated to those that want to discuss dragonballs newest sagas/ GT!

Dragonball gt was a prettty good addition to the series, but i think the creators went at it in the wrong direction. Bringing back some original dragonball elements was a nice touch and bring more mecha"" style characters in it was also pretty nice. But in my opinion they start screwing up once they released the ss4 characters because to me they seemed kinda weak... if u recall ss1 pretty much destroyed a entire planet with the power that was released in the transformation. So ss4 should be kinda infinite power... no? So with a power that large how does the planets they are on contain such a enormous enity? It was really confusing. An plus they made vegeta seem weak >_>! what was they thinking.
    They started out GT with the same formula as dragonball(I.e. Comedy and light-hearted-ness) Which pissed the fans off, and hurt ratings. They said it was so boring, they'd rather watch paint dry. So they went back to DBZ style.

I liked GT, it just by this time, the show was getting a little old. Also it was kinda short. Maybe if it had more time to develop with more episodes?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks
    well in anycase they seemed to forget the power that ss1 and ss2 had, so when they made ss4, well they didn't have the power they shouldve had

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    They started out GT with the same formula as dragonball(I.e. Comedy and light-hearted-ness) Which pissed the fans off, and hurt ratings. They said it was so boring, they'd rather watch paint dry. So they went back to DBZ style.

I liked GT, it just by this time, the show was getting a little old. Also it was kinda short. Maybe if it had more time to develop with more episodes?
    You said so yourself it was based off DB, not Z

Z just took at the action up~

More fighting, is what we like. Its just dbgt/end of Z made Gohan such a jerk & he was starting to hate fighting...

The only thing that made those funny parts great, is because they were placed at the right time ~ AFTER A HUGE BATTLE

theye didnt have to kill everyone too
    Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    well in anycase they seemed to forget the power that ss1 and ss2 had, so when they made ss4, well they didn't have the power they shouldve had
    What are you talking about SS1 couldn't even beat perfect cell,(you saw what happen to Vegeta~!!)

It took SS2 to do that~

The only reason they added it, because GT was badly written.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast