+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dragonball Online

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Dragonball Online

The creator of dragonball and dragonball z Akira Toriyama has been working on a secret project for years that could have been anyones guess. Now we know. U guys have heard of world of warcraft right? well give it a dragonball spin and we got the single most addicting game on earth. Its supposedly coming out this year in japan and korea, and the american version is scheduled sometime in 2010. I can't wait. I think its going to be a great game, but I'm worried if it will hurt the db universe like WOW did for the warcraft one.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dragonball Online

I hope this rendition is not nearly as bad as the other spinoffs of dragonball. But to answer your question they have done nothing but hurt the DB legacy.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

except its not a uber secret project, its been publicly known for years.

dragonball goes online ( MMOrpg )

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Sounds fun and thats funny its uber secert and then aceman67 blows you out of the water and you are right it will be super huge .

Thanks

well it was uberly secret the beggining years it was being created. but thats not what im discussing, im asking if people are excited about it and if they think it will be a good game.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think it will it seems as they have given alot of thought to it so I think it will be very good and when does it come out.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Like i said back in 2007, it will be a nice new thing to play, at most it'll be a fad, it'll have its hard core fanbase of DBZ addicts, but in the end, it'll be compeating with games like World of Warcraft, which is set to release a new expansion when DBO is set to come out, as well it'll also be competing with Star Trek Online, and Star Wars The Old Republic. Blizzard, Bioware, and Cryptic are forces to be reckoned with, and they have franchises that are much more well known.

Dragon Ball, lets face it, is a Niche type thing that appeals to a small amount of people, while Warcraft, Star Trek and Star Wars appeal to a hell of a lot more people.

Bottom line is this: It'll be a fad, nothing more, and will die a quiet slow death.

Thanks

I think it will be more than that, dont get me wrong, I absolutely love blizzard and bioware, and i think ive played some cryptic games. But it'll be more than a small amount of people. I can't tell you how popular dbz is on the internet. theres millions of dbz fans in america just waiting for something new in the franchise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast