+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Meh, just thought I'd make a thread to talk about the upcoming release in Nov. Who has played the other games, and what do you think about the making of this installment??

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Well I have played most of the DBZ games that have come out.
    My fav is Budokai 3, while I have played Tenkaichi 1.
    I just did not like the feel or look of the game.
    I hated the camera angle, I would have preferred that they kept the camera like in Budokai 3.* side view*
    I have yet to play the second one but I heard that it is very good.

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel that the camera angel makes the came much more realistic with the character being in front of, but there were a lot of problems in Tenkaichi with that.

However, Tenkaichi 2 was waaaay better, and the camera was made more efficient.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, the best DBZ was Budakai 3. tenkaichi is kinda whack to me so i'm not looking forward to the new installments.....

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Thanks

Its' merely sad that so many ppl didn't like Tenkaichi, and so just gave up on the game series, when Tenkaichi 2 was so much better than Tenkaichi, and brought back certain aspects from Budokai three.

On top of the the character selection, graphics, cell shading, and appearance of move sequences and attacks, are far superior to those in Budokai three, and Tenkaichi three is only enhanced even better from Tenkaichi which in my opinion was an excellent game.

Of course it also got some great reviews as well, but if ppl want to know more, they should stop hating on the first one, or look it up.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i have to say the Tenkaichi 2 is one of the best games i played. period. like, all DBZ stuff aside, it's a really fun game! the degree in which you can whip your opponents is astounding! brawls are like how they are in the show! and the blasts are just as epic! super fun and super great!

Thanks

I agree with you..................it is just THAT awesome of a game. I liked B3, but the specials did too much damage. Each one destroyed the planet. At least in these games, there is a chance of the planet being taken out.

It's not like there is a guarantee each time.....

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

It's really sad that Tenkaichi was rejected by most people (fans mostly)...

... in my opinion, before Tenkaichi 2 came along, my favorite DBZ game has always been DBZ Legends for the Sega Saturn... an awesome game. Though Budokai came along, it was mostly theatrical than anything else.

Just an ultimate version of a freaking intense rock-paper-scissors fighting game. Awesomeness.

But for the Budokai series, you had to mostly be a fan of DBZ to appreciate it to its best...
    Super Dragon Ball Z was pretty cool too, reminded me of an old-school fighting game.

...Tenkaichi was no slap to the face, however...

But when Tenkaichi 2 came out, it was a landmark, I'd have to say.
    ...and PS2 is great and all, but the game is so much more darn fun on the Wii. It gets so friggin fun on the Wii.

...despite Budokai 3's amazing action and choices, it just felt like that only a few characters could really win. Like, no matter how much you powered up and mastered their skills: You'll always lose against the big dogs' maximum powers.
    ~_~

... Tenkaichi 2 made me see light in DBZ games once again. I thought DBZ games were NEVER going to be like the show's fighting! But DBZ Tenkaichi 2 felt like the show more than any of the other DBZ games! ^_^ Even more than DBZ Legends, I'd have to say.

Amazing thing about Tenkaichi 2: When the Wii came out, Tenkaichi 2 was the only available fighting game for it... and a lot of Wii owners who couldn't wait for any old-school fighting games to show up in the Wii shop channel, nor could they even hopelessly wait for any new fighting games at all to show up- bought Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 2...

And guess what? These were either non-DBZ fans or DBZ-haters!
    ... amazing thing? These people LOVED IT.
    ^_^ Even old DBZ-haters got into the DBZ series cuz of this game!

So don't let the Tenkaichi-drought get any of you discouraged, the makers of the DBZ game series finally got their hands on a winning formula for the series fast-action heart-thumping battles! Tenkaichi 3 will shed (hopefully) new light on more people about what was to love about DBZ to not only haters and non-fans, but to old-fans as well!

For crying out loud, we (Abu Dhabi and I) started collecting those uncut-season-boxsets after we played the damn awesome game!
    (At times, the English vocals are so much more entertaining, even to old-school fans like myself who used to watch it in Japanese and Cantonese... even French )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast