+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DragonBall Z's Anime is Terrible

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

DragonBall Z's Anime is Terrible

Who thought the anime of DragonBall Z made the manga look terrible I mean the manga is in a whole different class of its own it feels like a teenage to adult manga the anime made it for two year olds which made me mad. It had a bunch of extra episodes that were lame it was all nice words unlike the manga it was just bubble gum anime (to kiddy). I wish they would have just made it so it followed the anime , another thing bad about the extra episodes in the anime is you have to buy more seasons of the show since they made so many I bet that they added up to atleast two seasons on their very own and when ever you were about to watch the awsome fight scene they would have them on which would really piss me off. I mean the manga came out first right then they already knew what to make so they shouldnt need those fillers. Who argrees with me on this and who disagrees.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DragonBall Z's Anime is Terrible

I would say that they never improved on the Dragonball anime. That was the best and they should have kept it there.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Had they not rehashed the plot for several seasons, and draw parts out as long as they did (Multi-episode power ups, am I right?) it would have been enjoyable.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Had they not rehashed the plot for several seasons, and draw parts out as long as they did (Multi-episode power ups, am I right?) it would have been enjoyable.
    Tune in next time to see the dragonball cast talk to eachother somemore. My god teh part when Goku Went Super Saiyan the first time I think it was two or three whole episodes of him powering up.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

DBZ Was that bad A little Long myabe like The cell story cell talkled a little to much and with what 14 movies or OVA to it name.. but still one of the classic in my book..

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

The anime of mangas usually are more interesting than the manga itself. In the anime you can feel the action and truly identify the characters attitude. Dragonball Z was a perfect example of that. The manga, in my opinion is really good like the anime.
    Last edited by Artistic Anarchy; Sep 04, 2009 at 02:00 PM.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes the manga is usally better cause you can come up with their voices and see them as how you want to see them but my point is that the anime didnt come close to the manga and it makes the manga look weak to alot of people. Think about it most people will see the anime first so they say that looks lame and they dont read the cool manga get my point .

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

DBZ Was that bad A little Long myabe like The cell story cell talkled a little to much and with what 14 movies or OVA to it name.. but still one of the classic in my book..

wait what i mean to say was

DBZ Was Not that bad A little Long myabe like The cell story cell talkled a little to much and with what 14 movies or OVA to it name.. but still one of the classic in my book..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast