+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: DragonBall Z's Anime is Terrible

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: DragonBall Z's Anime is Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Leonhart View Post
    The anime was not as bad as you make it seem. The manga is always better than the manga, but I think that the anime was good enough to watch. The voice actors are what made it bad. For instance, the way Goku was voiced, he should have stayed angry enternally to better his character.

I know this is a fine because the post is dead but please let me post this.

Cloud I think you are so wrong the voices in Dragon Ball Z where great. I loved everybodys voice just about execpt for a few minor characters that nobody cares about anyway. I think whoever they picked to play Goku was perfect, they showed that this nice guy if needed to can kick some serious ass.

Otaku Kuzalagloopagloop is off to a good start Kuzalagloopagloop's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Beatle View Post
    Who thought the anime of DragonBall Z made the manga look terrible I mean the manga is in a whole different class of its own it feels like a teenage to adult manga the anime made it for two year olds which made me mad. It had a bunch of extra episodes that were lame it was all nice words unlike the manga it was just bubble gum anime (to kiddy). I wish they would have just made it so it followed the anime , another thing bad about the extra episodes in the anime is you have to buy more seasons of the show since they made so many I bet that they added up to atleast two seasons on their very own and when ever you were about to watch the awsome fight scene they would have them on which would really piss me off. I mean the manga came out first right then they already knew what to make so they shouldnt need those fillers. Who argrees with me on this and who disagrees.
    im sry but what the hell where you watching??? are we looking at the same show???? You must be talking about the funimation EP's cuz turned the gore WAY down. The original JDM EP's where as hardcore as it gets i mean **** in the Bojack movie theey punch through ppl spinal cords there SPINAL CORDS how is that 4 kids????? I get what your saying about some of the EP's being lame buts its T.V. not a comic. You have to entertain ppl in a different way then if they where reading it. But do some research on the JDM EP's there just as gory as the manga.

would you show this to a 2yrs old?? skip to 3:34
    YouTube - Dragonball Z Movie 9 - Gohan Vs Bojack Full Fight (JPN) 2/2
    Last edited by Kuzalagloopagloop; Apr 13, 2010 at 11:06 AM.

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

i will say that changing the DBZ storyline from the beggiang ticked me off they should have kept it the same as the manga because the manga went into more detaul then what the anime did and if anime lovers really love anime they should read the manga and watch the anime its that easy....but as for that the anime did have its flaws for instance the fight with garlic Jr when gohan pees on krillins head in the dubbed version you dont see why krillin rubbs his head and looks up as for the uncut verson you do they should have kept it they why the artist wanted it insted of splitting it
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Otaku Kuzalagloopagloop is off to a good start Kuzalagloopagloop's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicShadow View Post
    i will say that changing the DBZ storyline from the beggiang ticked me off they should have kept it the same as the manga because the manga went into more detaul then what the anime did and if anime lovers really love anime they should read the manga and watch the anime its that easy....but as for that the anime did have its flaws for instance the fight with garlic Jr when gohan pees on krillins head in the dubbed version you dont see why krillin rubbs his head and looks up as for the uncut verson you do they should have kept it they why the artist wanted it insted of splitting it
    Man you know all the rules american T.V. has. you think parents would approve seeing a kid flop his dick out and piss on a bald guy??????

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

that is true but still you have to admit it was funny though lol
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3