+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Dragonball Z Episode

Banned TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite Dragonball Z Episode

my favorite dbz episode would have to be the one where majin vegeta beats the crap out of goku, because i cant stand goku.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Dragonball Z Episode

To be completely honest, my favorite episode was the last episode. Not because it stood out from the rest, but because it was the final episode.

Mid way through the second season, the series just got repetitive, and I completely lost interest. All the filler and "Powering up" episodes got on my nerves.

Why is this in "transformers" anyways?

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

This is in the completely wrong section and This is very low quaility......could you explain more of i will close this thread.

~Moving~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok this is not really a single episode, but what i like more than anyother episode in dbz is the cell games, I luv every part of the cell games equally apart. They all contain great action and drama.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Banned TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    This is in the completely wrong section and This is very low quaility......could you explain more of i will close this thread.

~Moving~
    ok dude i cant understand your sentence. what the heck does "could you explain more of i will close this thread" suppose to mean? Maybe you should close this thread, before i get pissed off at you. damn you moderators think your hot stuff, you people piss me off. wow what a name to dancy_saz, jeese your a fruitcake.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Firstly - Change the "of" to "Or" and you will understand

Secondly - Congraulations on receiving a high infraction for insulting members of staff

Thirdly - if you check my profile you will find i am FEMALE - geeze if the pic didn't give away.

Fourthly - don't double post.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Tidus2206 may be famous one day Tidus2206 may be famous one day
    Thanks

my favorite on is the one when goku surpasses vegeta (once again and becomes an ssj3 and vegeta cries because he can never be as good as goku
    A city destroyed a thousand years ago. I thought I had wanted to see it for myself.
    Tidus, Final Fantasy X

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

my fav episode is where chi chi somehow forces both goku and Piccolo to take driving lessons and during that driving lesson they scare the hell out of their driving teacher racining against each other then saving the school bus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast