+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gohan! How old are you!?

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

gohan! How old are you!?

So atomik_Sprout and I were have a discussion while i watched The Cell saga over.

My idea was that gohan was 12 and Srout said he was 10 ... 11 at the most when he beat Perfect Cell.

My throey is that Gohan, at the beginning of the cell saga had to be at least 11 or maybe even 10. and When Goku too him to the time chamber he had a birthday in the filler there for says that he did age.

Going to previous times when future Trunks came to the NOW time for the first times four years before the Cell saga after the frieze saga gohan had to be atleast 7. Future trucks said he fough Meca-frieze four years before on the very first ep. of the Cell saga.

My question to you is?..... How old do you think Gohan is?
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gohan! How old are you!?

Quote Originally Posted by Shippo101 View Post
    So atomik_Sprout and I were have a discussion while i watched The Cell saga over.

My idea was that gohan was 12 and Srout said he was 10 ... 11 at the most when he beat Perfect Cell.

My throey is that Gohan, at the beginning of the cell saga had to be at least 11 or maybe even 10. and When Goku too him to the time chamber he had a birthday in the filler there for says that he did age.

Going to previous times when future Trunks came to the NOW time for the first times four years before the Cell saga after the frieze saga gohan had to be atleast 7. Future trucks said he fough Meca-frieze four years before on the very first ep. of the Cell saga.

Oh, so you're changing it from thirteen to twelve? LOL.

My understanding was that you thought he was thirteen when he fought Perfect Cell. Anyway, he'd be a tiny, tiny thirteen year old, were that the case. I personally think that he couldn't be any older than eleven. Piccolo even brings up the fact that he's a scared little boy to Goku when the time comes for Gohan to fight. Time chamber doesn't count, considering no real calendar days passed. (I know you and I talked about this last night but I want everyone else to understand my opinion).

If you think about it, Gohan was no older than five or six when Raditz came. Maybe around six or seven when Vegeta finally showed up and close to eight or nine when they fought Frieza. So, given the time frames and how a bit more time had passed between the battle between Garlic Jr. and the time that Trunks acutally showed up, maybe a year or two had passed. The Android battle went by quick, considering Cell showed up and absorbed them with no complications. I'm stickin' with eleven. ^_^

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Gohan was born in may 757. Cell dies May 26 year 767.
    He's 9 going on 10 when defeating Cell. But he did train in the time chamber for a year so actually he's about 11.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Oct 29, 2010)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Gohan was born in may 757. Cell dies May 26 year 767.
    He's 9 going on 10 when defeating Cell. But he did train in the time chamber for a year so actually he's about 11.
    Woot! I knew it. I didn't know the dates he was born but I took an educated guess. There couldn't be any possible way he was 12 or 13.

Newbie ultimatemysticgohan is off to a good start ultimatemysticgohan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shippo101 View Post

Gohan is actually 11 years old when he beat Perfect Cell
    n episode 1: arrival of Raditz he was 4
    he trained with Piccolo for a year which makes him 5 years old
    6 years old when he went to Namek
    7 years old during android saga
    8 years old when he entered the time chamber

+ Reply to Thread