View Poll Results: Who is the strongest in Dragon Ball?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gohan

4 28.57%
  • Goku

8 57.14%
  • Buu

0 0%
  • Trunks

2 14.29%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Gohan the strongest person?

Newbie Mage Ronin may be famous one day Mage Ronin may be famous one day Mage Ronin's Avatar
    Thanks

Is Gohan the strongest person?

i personally think that Gohan was ripped off in DBZ and GT. i mean he was great during the Frieza Saga. then they made him a pansy in between and during the Android Saga. Then he became hot again during the Cell games, with him going SSJ2. then he became weak again during the Buu Saga.coz he died and wasn't even in the final fight . and they messed up the Mystic Saiyin real bad cuz he wasn't Mystic in GT. does anyone know why?

i really think that Gohan should have been the one to defeat Buu, not his father . But the real question is "Is Gohan the Strongest person in DBZ?"
    i think he had the potential to be...

if not who is and y?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Gohan the strongest person?

Before GT was invented, Gohan was the strongest fighter in the entire series. It's a fact that in a Sayain family, the son will always be stronger than the father. It's a damn shame that Goku has to steal the show, but oh well.. he is the main character...
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Mage Ronin may be famous one day Mage Ronin may be famous one day Mage Ronin's Avatar
    Thanks

but still tho, at some point in the series, i feel that the main character should have switch to a different person and that should have been Gohan. i also feel that GT should have been about Pan and Bulla. it would have made the series more interesting than that crap they call GT...

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Gohan hates Fighting, and he hates that his dad fights. It was bound to happen. I didn't see all the buu. After Gohan died. >_<; I gave up~

Gohan is the stongest yes. He just doesn't care for it~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Before GT was invented, Gohan was the strongest fighter in the entire series. It's a fact that in a Sayain family, the son will always be stronger than the father.
    Wasn't it mentioned at some point in DBZ that Gohan's strength came from his being half human, half saiyan? From what I know about genetics, that really doesn't make any sense, but then again, neither does humans and aliens being able to breed in the first place.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    Gohan hates Fighting, and he hates that his dad fights. It was bound to happen. I didn't see all the buu. After Gohan died. >_<; I gave up~

Gohan is the stongest yes. He just doesn't care for it~
    yeah, i believe u. he never had the motivation or the need to fight in the series. all saiyins had a genetic program that made them want to fight. but i guess being a half saiyin got rid of that since trunks and goten also didn't have that agressiveness.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

ok eww but anyway gohan was better when he was a teen he was more manly and strong and when he became a adult he just became a big baby the great saya man u see what i mean when he was teen he was ultimate he would hav become super sayin 3 or higher if he would have kept doin what he was doin but nope he is just a lolwy lvl 2 super sayin..
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    Wasn't it mentioned at some point in DBZ that Gohan's strength came from his being half human, half saiyan? From what I know about genetics, that really doesn't make any sense, but then again, neither does humans and aliens being able to breed in the first place.
    well, saiyin and humans are able to breed coz they come from the same evolutionary branch. u kno the one that says we evolve from monkeys...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast