View Poll Results: Who is the strongest in Dragon Ball?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gohan

4 28.57%
  • Goku

8 57.14%
  • Buu

0 0%
  • Trunks

2 14.29%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is Gohan the strongest person?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Is Gohan the strongest person?

Look at it from a different point of view.
    If it had been Gohan fighting kid Buu it would've been a really boring last fight.

Gohan: *punch*
    Kid Buu: *Die*
    The end.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Before GT was invented, Gohan was the strongest fighter in the entire series. It's a fact that in a Sayain family, the son will always be stronger than the father. It's a damn shame that Goku has to steal the show, but oh well.. he is the main character...
    yep, but besides vegito and the buu who absorbed everyone

kid buu- 50,000,000
    gohan- 70,000,000
    vegito- 90,000,000
    buu+gohan,trunks,
    goten,piccolo- 80,000,000
    tenshinhan- 1,200,000 *booger*

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Gohan IS the STRONGEST, I mean just look at the facts:
    - when hes all normal he can kick as
    - when he gets angry he owns everyone

when he was a lil kid I dont remember aganst who he was fighting, he got all angry and kill the dude, then against Cell, he was all beaten up, he got all ANGRY nad with the help of his dead father, the kicked Cells ASS! goku couldnt have done that, and he is pretty strong
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    Wasn't it mentioned at some point in DBZ that Gohan's strength came from his being half human, half saiyan? From what I know about genetics, that really doesn't make any sense, but then again, neither does humans and aliens being able to breed in the first place.
    I agree that Gohan was jipped, but those sayians are hot stuff! What girl could resist

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mage Ronin View Post
    i personally think that Gohan was ripped off in DBZ and GT. i mean he was great during the Frieza Saga. then they made him a pansy in between and during the Android Saga. Then he became hot again during the Cell games, with him going SSJ2. then he became weak again during the Buu Saga.coz he died and wasn't even in the final fight . and they messed up the Mystic Saiyin real bad cuz he wasn't Mystic in GT. does anyone know why?

i really think that Gohan should have been the one to defeat Buu, not his father . But the real question is "Is Gohan the Strongest person in DBZ?"
    i think he had the potential to be...

if not who is and y?
    Soo....... let me start explaining. Gohan had a strong hidden power that kept him going and he kept up with every fighter since he was a kid. Agreed? Yes. They made him pansy because to show that he was suffering and he had to let his power out. In Cell Saga he became immensely strong after being transformed into SS2, and Akira Toriyama [the creator of DBZ] wanted Gohan to be stronger than everyone, but the fans didn't agree and wanted Goku back in the lead... so he had no choice basically ^_^ SS3 is stronger or almost the same as Gohan's new power but admit it-

Mystic Gohan: 450,000,000

Super Saiya-jin 3 Gokou: 450,000,000

Get what I mean? ^_^ In GT Goku transformed into SS4 because Akira had no choice... and Gohan couldn't transform into Mystic Gohan maybe because he needed the Kai that did the weird dance to get Gohan's power.

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry to tell you the truth but Gohan has the potential to be the best, but he wasn't it was Goku which i hate to admit because he was always the strongest regardless except for the Cell Saga. Mystic saiyan technique was forgotten just like when Gohan forgot how to go SSJ2. It's just the way Akira Toriyama wanted it to go in DBZ. Gt on the other hand i can't explain to you.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Gohan didn't enjoy fighting so much because he had father issues. Goku was always gone fighting to save the universe. Gohan was upset about this all the time so he never put forth his best fighting until certain points like the Cell games after he trained with his father in the Hyperbolic Chamber. The special father-son quality time gave him th support he needed. Gohan only fought his best when his father was in danger. During GT, Gohan doesn't really fight as much because he is more focused on being a good father so he works more often. He may very well be the strongest fighter but he won't fight to show it because of his Daddy issues.

These are just my opinions...

Newbie Mage Ronin may be famous one day Mage Ronin may be famous one day Mage Ronin's Avatar
    Thanks

i didn't like him very much in GT. he was too...mellow. even when he was fighting his brother.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast