View Poll Results: Who is the strongest in Dragon Ball?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gohan

4 28.57%
  • Goku

8 57.14%
  • Buu

0 0%
  • Trunks

2 14.29%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is Gohan the strongest person?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Is Gohan the strongest person?

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    ugh ur boring lol jk but if gohan was so strong then why in the movie the begening of trunks or whatever the title was he got his A** handed to him by the androids.
    Because that was
    A) long time before the Buu saga and
    B) not even in the actual timeline.

Any more of these less-than-intelligent posts and I'm closing this.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Gohan had MAD potential. Why do you think the GODS themselves trained him,AND had him pull out the Excalibur of the DB universe?
    He coulda easily surpassed his father,but I'm sure execs had something to do with Gohan being "held back" in favor of Goku still being the main character.

I believe they shoulda changed the focus to Gohan in DBZ. They did in the beginning. I blame the Execs for it. But.......every anime has their mistakes and inconsistencies. Deal with it.

I still think they jewed Gohan,though.......
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    I believe they shoulda changed the focus to Gohan in DBZ. They did in the beginning. I blame the Execs for it. But.......every anime has their mistakes and inconsistencies. Deal with it.

I still think they jewed Gohan,though.......
    Akira Toriyama had the idea of Gohan taking over from Goku all along.
    After Goku died (Cell games) Gohan was to replace him as the new main character of Dragonball.
    However, the fans did not want Goku to leave. This led to Akira Toriyama bringing back Goku
    and completing the story with him remaining the main character instead of Gohan.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Gohan still got jewed.......
    Sometimes, the fans aren't always right.......okay,mostly. Akira shoulda been more stubborn with how his original vision was. I bet it woulda ruled. Yet, he let too many ppl put in their two cents. A great creator like him shoulda trust himself and his vision more. Ah well, human is human I guess. We all fxck up waaaay too much.
    I'm still not taking anything from Akira Toriyama. He's still one of the main influences in my art style. I still wanna see him redo DBZ in his original vison,though.
    I've always liked DB,DBZ,and.......well,screw GT!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Newbie animecyrius may be famous one day animecyrius may be famous one day
    Thanks

Think of it this way: if Goku isn't the strongest character, he will probably train his tail off (he actually did that litterally once, if u recall) in order to be the strongest, wich will probably end up making something of a Super Mega Ultra Tri-times Hyper Sayajin (is that how u spell it?). Naturally every1 else will follow suit, thus achieving the same level of power... but lets face it. Every1 else, dear Gohan included (hey, he was my favorite too, but lets face facts here) are just copycats: Goku is always on the forefront of evolution and will never really cease to be.

Newbie Gokhan may be famous one day Gokhan may be famous one day Gokhan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Look at it from a different point of view.
    If it had been Gohan fighting kid Buu it would've been a really boring last fight.

Gohan: *punch*
    Kid Buu: *Die*
    The end.
    I disagree, I think the people at Funimation would have made it more interesting than that, there are very few fights if any in the whole series that end like that and that's just weaker people that get killed off before the real fight starts.
    Those who challenge me will perish, for I am Gokhan fusion of Goku and Gohan.

http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47048542

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gokhan View Post
    I disagree, I think the people at Funimation would have made it more interesting than that, there are very few fights if any in the whole series that end like that and that's just weaker people that get killed off before the real fight starts.
    That was just a joke.
    And Funimation didn't make the story, Akira Toriyama did.

Let's just get the facts straight and move on:

At the end of the Buu saga Gohan is the most powerful non-fused, non-absorped character in the universe.
    (The most powerful entity is Vegito.)

After that, at the end of the manga (and probably DBZ) Gohan becomes a scholar and stops his training. His daughter Pan shows great potential.

THE END.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Gohan is awesome and I think he should have had a more major part in the series. I mean with his hidden power and his major role is the Cell saga, I think it should have led him to being one of the main fighting forces against Buu. I don't think the main fighters should have been Vegeta and Goku or if it had to be them then they should have put Gohan into the fray. I am Ok with his role in the Android Saga because he was growing up and trying to find himself you know? It's understandable that he might have had some weak moments and it seemed like his character grew stronger in personality through this time. That is why I am a little dissapointed about some of the roles he played later in the series.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast