Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: goku

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: goku

It never said how they were made. But the owner was Karin. Eating one bean = 10 days worth of food.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    It never said how they were made. But the owner was Karin. Eating one bean = 10 days worth of food.
    how could u eat 10 worths of food of beans -.- he should be super fur ball kick ass fighter XD
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasukePorter View Post
    hell yea senzu beans kick ass restoring your strenth so u can keep going but how was the senzu bean made???????
    Man senzu beans are the stuff yo i mean if you ate so many you br=e all strong and stuff like that man! i'd wup somebodys butt if i was that strong wouldn't you?xoxoxo
    The sky is beautiful when filled with stars such as these. That is why I sleep under the stars.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

yea, if they always had those senzu beans they wouldnt ever even get close to losinig. Once they start to lose a fight, just pop a senzu bean, and u start all over again, then u'll eventually beat ur enemy. instead of always training, i'd just spend my time growing more beans.lol

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie kandey is off to a good start kandey's Avatar
    Thanks

I know that the sensu beans make you stronger, and revitalize all your strength back to normal, but what does this have to do with goku? this should have been named something else.

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kandey View Post
    I know that the sensu beans make you stronger, and revitalize all your strength back to normal, but what does this have to do with goku? this should have been named something else.
    I guess it does have something to do with him but it's not all about him this should have been named sensu bean instead.
    The sky is beautiful when filled with stars such as these. That is why I sleep under the stars.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

We all know the answer, senzu beans.

After the first 2 posts, where does this lead us again? <_< Everybody is posting the same answers in this thread. It doesn't give us anymore valuable info lol.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
    We all know the answer, senzu beans.

After the first 2 posts, where does this lead us again? <_< Everybody is posting the same answers in this thread. It doesn't give us anymore valuable info lol.
    Agreed. This thread lived long enough, and original question has been answered.

Closing.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3