+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The greatest DBZ movie ever !

Newbie brianc266 is off to a good start
    Thanks

The greatest DBZ movie ever !

This is a thread dedicated to the DBZ movies and which was your favourite.

My personal favourite is the 8th film Broly the legendary super-sayian because it shows how strong a sayian can become and also the fact that he took on 4 super-sayians and Picollo with ease until they used their heads and gave their power to Goku.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The greatest DBZ movie ever !

The first Broly movie was great, but i enjoyed the fusion reborn a lot and the very last movie, but i cant remember the name of it. It had the dude with the flute in it. Bojack was cool as well

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the worlds storngest moive i think but my favorite dbz moive would have to be the coola first moive cause I thought it was cool how coola found a new form and also he is my favorite villain in dbz.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

all the movies are cool, but my favorite movie has to be super android 13...
    the way that the androids are basic but still have the power to fight and hurt all of the heros.
    then when 13 absorbs the parts from the other and becomes this big purple beast. awesome.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    all the movies are cool, but my favorite movie has to be super android 13...
    the way that the androids are basic but still have the power to fight and hurt all of the heros.
    then when 13 absorbs the parts from the other and becomes this big purple beast. awesome.
    yea that was a pretty good movie as well. The super short andriod was great. But most of these movies never fall in the story line at all. Lord Slug wasnt too bad but it doesnt cut it as the best

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    yea that was a pretty good movie as well. The super short andriod was great. But most of these movies never fall in the story line at all. Lord Slug wasnt too bad but it doesnt cut it as the best
    Yes I know and that is a pity... but the series was released after some of the movies, so it doesn't help to try and put them in the time line...
    and I have watched most of the dbz movies anyway.

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to agree with the first Broly movie I love when the bad guys are so stong and outmatch all of the good guys plus Broly made good bad guy in this movie.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

man, it's been so long since i've seen one!

though i have to say that i liked the Broly movies, but i thought the third one was the funniest! it had Android 18! she's one of favorite characters!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast