+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about Dragon Ball GT?

Newbie LexxPhoenix is off to a good start LexxPhoenix's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you feel about Dragon Ball GT?

what do you think about dragon ball GT? i feel that when you watch dragon ball z, of course you want to see more adventures. DBGT it self is both good and bad, i mean you get to witness how vegeta and them get used to human civilization. on the other hand there are other things about the series that bug me. like, 1. the theme song 2. how does goku's super saiyan 4 transformation override the black star dragon balls power/wish to make him a little boy again 3. not enough super saiyan action 5. pan's a brat. 6. and you can tell that the storyline is not completely written by Akira Toriyama . correct me if im wrong on any observations, and i will value your opnions and comments.
    the gates of babyon are open...rise of the phoenix

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you feel about Dragon Ball GT?

Quote Originally Posted by LexxPhoenix View Post
    what do you think about dragon ball GT? i feel that when you watch dragon ball z, of course you want to see more adventures. DBGT it self is both good and bad, i mean you get to witness how vegeta and them get used to human civilization. on the other hand there are other things about the series that bug me. like, 1. the theme song 2. how does goku's super saiyan 4 transformation override the black star dragon balls power/wish to make him a little boy again 3. not enough super saiyan action 5. pan's a brat. 6. and you can tell that the storyline is not completely written by Akira Toriyama . correct me if im wrong on any observations, and i will value your opnions and comments.
    you are correct in many aspects of the series, and as for the whole DBGT series.
    I found that it does not give justice to the Dragon ball universe, sure it is glitzy and such. but I hate the fact that it is the only series in which Goku can transform into super sayian 4. but my biggest issue is that the whole series ends when Goku defeats the seven dragons, and by doing so, absorbs the dragon balls so they are not used by evil or good again.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I see it as non-canonical and a low quality cash-in on the popularity of Dragonball.

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel that it was ok because it was good at the end when Goku fights the dragons but at the beginning it wasn't very good. I also didn't like the fact that Goku was a little kid throughout the whole series.

And Trunks is my fav and they didn't make him super strong and his outfit was kind of dumb.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I did not wacth tha much of gt I thought it was going to get good but when they started to fight the robots i stop i came back for the baby part but i still didnt like it.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I absolutely adored dragon ball Z. But after that I haven't been able to watch their series. Because it became plotless battles. I hated that there didn't seem to be much of a POINT to all the fighting after the first series. they should have stopped while they were ahead.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I gave GT a chance but in all reality when I talk about Dragon Ball in general, I expect people to leave GT out because it wasn't really part of the series. I completly believe that it should have never been made as it seemed like an effort to destory the DB series.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate Dragonball GT!! It's not even based from any DB manga! It wasn't written by Toriyama-san, it was originally meant to be a comedy until it got a low fan-base in JP, and it's just too friggin' repetitive. It's no where near as good as the original Dragonball or DBZ, for that matter.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

kurapika (Dec 18, 2007)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast