+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about Dragon Ball GT?

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Re: How do you feel about Dragon Ball GT?

I Hate it too.
    i mean, why dont they just kill Pan?
    She is SUCH a brat!
    the entire series is a failure and insult to DB and DBZ.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBearofDoom View Post
    I feel that it was ok because it was good at the end when Goku fights the dragons but at the beginning it wasn't very good. I also didn't like the fact that Goku was a little kid throughout the whole series.

And Trunks is my fav and they didn't make him super strong and his outfit was kind of dumb.
    I agree. GT was ok, but it wasnt as good as DBZ. Goku being small like in DB the whole time was gay as hell. And trunks was like a panzy in the GT series, which is not cool at all. But i cant say the series had a lack of action, because they did have small really good fights

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

OK, originally when I was 5 started reading akira toriyma's Dragon Ball and it was great even though a bit disgusting in the beginning And I finished and it got triple A+. And I was eager to read dragon Ball Z. And when i was really excited, I figured its not as good as the original. But it deserved 3/5 stars. And after that I forgot about DB/Z and started reading Dr slump whixh was pretty good. and now I was watching DB GT and it was way not like DB/Z its deserved 0/5stars

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kurapika View Post
    OK, originally when I was 5 started reading akira toriyma's Dragon Ball and it was great even though a bit disgusting in the beginning And I finished and it got triple A+. And I was eager to read dragon Ball Z. And when i was really excited, I figured its not as good as the original. But it deserved 3/5 stars. And after that I forgot about DB/Z and started reading Dr slump whixh was pretty good. and now I was watching DB GT and it was way not like DB/Z its deserved 0/5stars
    Yes, sounds about the same as everyone elses thoughts on it, I really dont know what happen to make dbgt so lame

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think they are just trying to make money or there trying to bring back a great series in the form of another series never going to happen.

Newbie Haji L Belomont is off to a good start Haji L Belomont's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, first thing i want to make clear is, there is no super saiyan 4.
    here are the forms. ssj,and versions 2 and 3 only (goku,trunks and vegeta do that.) then theres full power ssj. only goku and gohan. lastly of norm ssj theres legendary ssj. who is broly. its like ssj.version 3, but he is fast and always gaining ki. then ssj 2. and ssj 3. ok understand?
    now theres great apes, and golden great apes.(i think thats what vegeta was thinking about on namek) but what if the saiyan controled the power of the golden oozaru(great ape) and condenced it down to there normal form?...
    thats right my freind "ssi4" is realy a "were-ape" or were-oozaru"
    think about it. super saiyans have golden yellow hair, along with the yellow aura. tellin ya, its just a advanced form of a Oozaru. slightly more power, ratonality is back, speed is up. all in there regular form. so yeah.

thats all from me have a metal day.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I could never get into GT myself. I would watch a few episodes but the plot just seemed so pointless and I just bored with it. I never thought I would actually get bored with any anime with the words Dragon Ball in it but I did. I could predict just about everything that happened.

It was overly obvious to me as well that the series was not from Akira Toriyama as well. It just didn't have the same vibe as DB and DBZ had if that makes any sense at all.

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Dragon Ball GT is just a filler series.It doesn't have that spark that Dragon Ball Z has.It's all a distant set of episodes from the Dragon Ball series in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast