+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I Love east kaioshin

Newbie ilovekaioshin is off to a good start
    Thanks
    Although he is no so great as goku and gohan.but he is in my deepest mind.i loved him from the first sight i saw him on Dragon books.when i was 11 years old.so it would be nearly 20 years from now. I loved him from the first sight.and in many cartoon forum. lots of people have the beloved one from the very young time .and the one would be the deepst and farest person in their mind.no matter they have family or not married.

the realy world is competitive or the real world is is not so good as we think.but how much the "real" will be true than the fictitious world?
    more and more people have their "god" in their deep mind. so do i .

the East kaioshin will be the only one i really love and from the deep of my heart.no matter what happend.i will never fear.
    I LOVE EAST KAIOSHIN,he is my heart,my love ,my affinity.
    我爱东界王神,我的心,我的爱,我的灵魂

I got to know many people consern his power between picolo and gohan.FLS.

I think the kind of dispute has no meaning. Kaioshin has done what he should do.

I love east kaioshin(the supreme kai of the east).Always and he is the harbor of my heart ,my life.

I have made some blogs espescially for the east kaioshin. on YAHOO. SINA. SOHU. 163.

so as the song 爱在西元前

古巴比伦王颁布了汉谟拉比法典   刻在黑色的玄武岩   距今已经三千七百多年   你在橱窗前   凝视碑文的字眼   我却在旁静静欣赏你那张我深爱的脸   祭司 神殿 征战 弓箭 是谁的从前   喜欢在人潮中你只属于我的那画面   经过苏美女神身边   我以女神之名许愿   思念像底格里斯河般的漫延   当古文明只剩下难解的语言   传说就成了永垂不朽的诗篇   我给你的爱写在西元前   深埋在美索不达米亚平原   几十个世纪后出土发现   泥板上的字迹依然清晰可见   我给你的爱写在西元前   深埋在美索不达米亚平原   用楔形文字刻下了永远   那已风化千年的誓言   一切又重演   祭司 神殿 征战 弓箭 是谁的从前   喜欢在人潮中你只属于我的那画面   经过苏美女神身边   我以女神之名许愿   思念像底格里斯河般的漫延   当古文明只剩下难解的语言   传说就成了永垂不朽的诗篇   我给你的爱写在西元前   深埋在美索不达米亚平原   几十个世纪后出土发现   泥板上的字迹依然清晰可见   我给你的爱写在西元前   深埋在美索不达米亚平原   用楔形文字刻下了永远   那已风化千年的誓言   一切又重演   我感到很疲倦离家乡还是很远   害怕再也不能回到你身边   我给你的爱写在西元前   深埋在美索不达米亚平原   几十个世纪后出土发现   泥板上的字迹依然清晰可见   我给你的爱写在西元前   深埋在美索不达米亚平原   用楔形文字刻下了永远   那已风化千年的誓言   一切又重演   爱在西元前   爱在西元前 
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Mar 23, 2011 at 08:46 AM.
    http://blog.163.com/i_love_kaioshin/

Thanks

Re: I Love east kaioshin

Quote Originally Posted by ilovekaioshin View Post
    Although he is no so great as goku and gohan.but he is in my deepest mind.i loved him from the first sight i saw him on Dragon books.when i was 11 years old.so it would be nearly 20 years from now. I loved him from the first sight.and in many cartoon forum. lots of people have the beloved one from the very young time .and the one would be the deepst and farest person in their mind.no matter they have family or not married.

the realy world is competitive or the real world is is not so good as we think.but how much the "real" will be true than the fictitious world?
    more and more people have their "god" in their deep mind. so do i .

the East kaioshin will be the only one i really love and from the deep of my heart.no matter what happend.i will never fear.
    I LOVE EAST KAIOSHIN,he is my heart,my love ,my affinity.
    我爱东界王神,我的心,我的爱,我的灵魂

I got to know many people consern his power between picolo and gohan.FLS.

I think the kind of dispute has no meaning. Kaioshin has done what he should do.

I love east kaioshin(the supreme kai of the east).Always and he is the harbor of my heart ,my life.

I have made some blogs espescially for the east kaioshin. on YAHOO. SINA. SOHU. 163.

so as the song 爱在西元前

古巴比伦王颁布了汉谟拉比法典   刻在黑色的玄武岩   距今已经三千七百多年   你在橱窗前   凝视碑文的字眼   我却在旁静静欣赏你那张我深爱的脸   祭司 神殿 征战 弓箭 是谁的从前   喜欢在人潮中你只属于我的那画面   经过苏美女神身边   我以女神之名许愿   思念像底格里斯河般的漫延   当古文明只剩下难解的语言   传说就成了永垂不朽的诗篇   我给你的爱写在西元前   深埋在美索不达米亚平原   几十个世纪后出土发现   泥板上的字迹依然清晰可见   我给你的爱写在西元前   深埋在美索不达米亚平原   用楔形文字刻下了永远   那已风化千年的誓言   一切又重演   祭司 神殿 征战 弓箭 是谁的从前   喜欢在人潮中你只属于我的那画面   经过苏美女神身边   我以女神之名许愿   思念像底格里斯河般的漫延   当古文明只剩下难解的语言   传说就成了永垂不朽的诗篇   我给你的爱写在西元前   深埋在美索不达米亚平原   几十个世纪后出土发现   泥板上的字迹依然清晰可见   我给你的爱写在西元前   深埋在美索不达米亚平原   用楔形文字刻下了永远   那已风化千年的誓言   一切又重演   我感到很疲倦离家乡还是很远   害怕再也不能回到你身边   我给你的爱写在西元前   深埋在美索不达米亚平原   几十个世纪后出土发现   泥板上的字迹依然清晰可见   我给你的爱写在西元前   深埋在美索不达米亚平原   用楔形文字刻下了永远   那已风化千年的誓言   一切又重演   爱在西元前   爱在西元前 

TO my beloved one, the east kaioshin from DBZ,

Been Loving You since BC
    The king of Babylon promulgated the Code of Hammurabi
    Which had been engraved on the black basalt
    for a history of more than 3,700 years.
    You stand in front of the show window
    Contemplating the inscriptions on the stele
    While I am appreciating your loving face quietly from aside
    To whom did Flamen, sanctuaries, expeditions, bows and arrows belong?
    I just like the scene in which you belong to me among the crowd.
    Passing by the Sumerian goddess,
    I make a vow to her
    My thinking of you is like the stretching River Tigris
    When the ancient civilization left only the unintelligible language
    Legends became the immortal poems
    I’d written down my affection on you before Christ
    Which was deeply buried under the Mesopotamian plain
    Dozens of centuries later when it was unearthed
    The handwriting on the clay board is still quite legible
    I’d written down my affection on you before Christ
    Which was deeply buried under the Mesopotamian plain
    With arrowheaded characters I wrote down foreverness
    The vow that had been in the wind for millenniums
    Will repeat itself

I feel so tired and I’m still far away from home
    I'm afraid I could never come back to you

Thanks

....it seems so quiet here,
    but i come here every day.

everyone who like DBZ can visit my homepage below

Loving east kaioshin, i just dreaming and thinking.I just wang to traversing into the world of DBZ....

If our love was a fairy tale   I would charge in and rescue you   On a yacht baby we would sail   To an island where we’d say I do   And if we had babies they would look like you   It’d be so beautiful if that came true   You don’t even know how very special you are   You leave me breathless   You’re everything good in my life   You leave me breathless   I still can’t believe that you’re mine   You just walked out of one of my dreams   So beautiful you’re leaving me   Breathless   And if our love was a story book   We would meet on the very first page   The last chapter would be about   How I’m thankful for the life we’ve made   And if we had babies they would have your eyes   I would fall deeper watching you give life   You don’t even know how very special you are   You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me   You’re like an angel   The thing that I feel is stronger than love believe me   You’re something special   I only hope that I’ll one day deserve what you’ve given me   But all I can do is try   Every day of my life   You leave me breathless   You’re everything good in my life   You leave me breathless   I still can’t believe that you’re mine   You just walked out of one of my dreams   So beautiful you’re leaving me   Breathless

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Please do not double or in this case triple post. Wait for a response to your posts before posting to a thread again, or edit your post with additional input.

This is not a blogging site. If you want a journal where you can post freely, you must be an Elite Member, which requires 500 posts and 150 days of membership time.

Please follow the sites rules.

Immortal Otaku Piffifyique is off to a good start
    Thanks

The Best Price

they will provide a friendly atmosphere and leave a. When researching distance learning courses, call the school and verify that they are accredited by an agency approved by the Department of Education. Here is an example for clarification. In fact it would be fair to say that although the art print market is very competitive online, with huge websites offering everything from impressionist style canvases to Disney posters, there is still room for original art and fine art photography prints. This is a much more involved, and often painful, surgical procedure in which the skin is actually cut and then tightened. First, you are charged for a loan that you are not even qualified for to begin with. although, in the case of dual diagnosis, determining. your contacts easy and completely free of hassles. In many cases, the company where one bought the alarm systems is the one responsible for the installation of the alarm system. You own the stage, remember that.
    Synergy Spanish
    About Aclarar La Piel Para Siempre - Oficial
    The Forgotten Laws
    Raw Food Diet For Weight Loss
    The Secret of Deliberate Creation With Dr. Robert Anthony

The bat will end up either at knee level, waist level, a move up or a move down. The use of this kind of material exudes class and elegance. Herbal remedies do not have any next day complications at all. For double protection, these labels are placed in the position where handlers will see them immediately. - Peer pressure.
    About Guitar Lessons, Beginner Guitar, Guitar Tutorials

Also, it would be better if you select a provider that has a good track record both in their products and after sales services. As you would have noticed, a lot of credit card suppliers and banks keep coming out with attractive offers for Credit card debt consolidation (or balance transfers). We came up with the idea of bamboo baskets after some thought. The first method involves increasing awareness of the excessive credit card debt problem to the masses. particular project and retain them until the project.
    and analytics for GETOUTGOUT but a gradual process About Gout Natural Remedy Report New 1
    Maximum Hair Minimum Loss Hair Open FacebookHair Open Maximum Hair Minimum Loss
    Cleaning Foreclosure How Do I Get a Contract with Cleanout Business YouTube19
    Zero's Ultra Efficient Wood Burning Rocket Stove Heater Plans
    About Panico Perdido Producto Lider Del Mercado

Want HD radio in your car. If you have another cat, be ready to break off a fight since this normally happens. If that information is available, it can provide a great preview of the kind of results you can expect. You need to feed it and by so doing, you can lose weight quickly. Carpooling is also one of the best ways to save money on gas. With internet access and a little bit of time, you can easily find online coupons that may be able to be used at the vacation destination of your choice. PlayStation 3: Play All Your Favorite PlayStation, PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 3 Games in One Console. When you do this a starving child will benefit from your garden, long after you harvested your crops.

Other links:
    gwuxtq chpqmm irrudb wrsucn - منتدى عراق في اي بي iRaQ ViP
    -
    K

as an example
    ???????? - ?????????? ?.?.

Immortal Otaku besyNully is off to a good start
    Thanks

Best Products

So, as you can see, you?ll need to get yourself a big box to keep all the crochet supplies you?re going to need. With a little practice and research, making alkalizing meals will become second nature to you and your family. With careful timing, subtle actions and a lot of theatrics, you can do this trick as many times as you want and nobody will ever suspect a thing. As the game grew in popularity, it became necessary for the website to get their own dedicated server. Thomas looks like from the water, you may want to consider booking a guided tour aboard a boat. Certain shrubs are good to use for hedge purposes. On eBay, you tell the site what the maximum you are willing to pay for each item is, and then eBay places the bids on your behalf. Also, a different level of satisfaction is achieved watching the glossy pictures come to life. Nevertheless, a few of the gourmet chocolate brands around include The Godiva Chocolate Company, Christopher Norman Chocolates, MarieBelle New York gourmet chocolates, and Romanicos Chocolate. All of these ideas are crucial in order to make event planning easier on yourself and anyone who gets involved.
    The Unguardable Training System
    Svenska Swedish ????*? Converting Dailymotion How do Cure Cure The Chicken Pox In 2
    Instant Backlink Magic - Push Button For Unlimited Pr Backlinks
    asset management easy and immediately Jamorama Music is the food of
    any profile surveys for you to Brand Institute Get Paid Surveys Take Free Online Paid Surveys Optimize advertising investment across paid search

In addition to outlining this information, Affiliate Wiz will also document the event and how much the sale as worth. First you will need to make rice by cooking it. An example of an.
    Steam Community :: How To Build Your Own Vertical

Dot Method. compete to sell it, so they want to get the production. The opalescence teeth whitening system can give great benefits to whoever uses the product.
    Wedding Photography Secrets! #1 Book On Learning Photography
    Riffmasterpro Slow Down Software Bigger Better
    Awakening has occurred it Steam Community Infinite Source OF Energy That
    Online Income Masterclass - Get Coached To Make Six Figures Online
    Complete Hockey Training System

Analyze hazards and capabilities. Bear Market. People always want to secure their future and rightly so because we don?t know until when are we able to support for ourselves. These deals often combine travel with hotel accommodations. really have to pay tax from what they earn through the. There are some physical standards that have to be met, which stands guarantee that you can handle the tasks assigned to you. Do you identify with a certain subculture known for tattoos. Remember your wreath. Some individuals who have used the gel testified to its effectiveness. Brown was accused apart from actually copying the facts of the 1982 published book "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" written by Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh and Henry Lincoln, to distort and fabricate history so as to serve the story's purpose.

Other links:
    http://robot.96.lt/forum/viewtopic.p...p=23229#p23229
    http://killgod.dyndns.org/forum/view...72070#p1272070
    Best Prices Comparison - BusterPages

source
    Finding Speedy Methods For The Sweet Smell Of Success

Immortal Otaku UncooraUnorgE is off to a good start
    Thanks

Find The Best Price

These withdrawal urges may come and go throughout the day. Vitamin E is also important for hair growth, as it stimulates your intake of oxygen and helps to improve your blood circulation as well. Do not waste times on skeptics or none motivate people. If you haven?t already, find a designated study spot free of distractions. You might be thinking only businessmen can make much money out of the Internet, don?t you. It doesn?t matter where you and your group are headed ? Las Vegas, Disneyland, Biosphere 2, Tucson Raceway Park, Lake Mead, Scottsdale, or anywhere ? you?ll find that getting there will be more enjoyable when you get there on an Arizona charter bus. Still in the trial stage, it is used Japan and Hawaii. WORK WHEN YOU WORK BEST.
    access to this best selling goggles but didnt New Top Seller? Official
    IPL Copyright 1996 An IGN Entertainment Games site About Us United States IGN
    Investigating Elements Of Concentrated Violin Lessons -huge Untapped Niche
    only ask for information such An IGN Entertainment Games site About Us Send it to submissions@ign
    Critical Criteria For Aumento De Busto - Gran Conversion For 2012
    View My IGN &raquo for World of Warcraft Gold and Leveling PVP Guide for World of Warcraft Steam
    Vital Elements For How To Win Any Election (kit Around The Uk

This person will be able to point you in the right direction then it is up to you whether or not you believe that you have a future career in finance. Marketing strategies have, over the years, evolved into an arena of different tactical methods in promoting products that range from people to things. You have to earn what you want, and having to be your own agent is a crucial step. Very few of us would have survived without some kind of love or attention lavished on us. It would help a lot if you have your family with you to help you in the process of planning and organization.
    Essential Aspects Of Discus Fish Pro : Discus Fish Aquarium Guide Across The Usa - Blog by terpchrispairoomsdal - IGN
    Examining Trouble-Free 7 Easy Steps To Eliminate Tonsil Stones Programs - Blog by blacenmaizahwhee - IGN
    Introducing Swift Programs For The Super Manifesting Package! - Blog by restawunmama - IGN

always be much faster than you. Nowadays, there are more opportunities than ever to achieve fame and people are willing to go to great lengths to take advantage of them. You can start with the basics such as regular crunches or oblique crunches. It is also an amazing fact that a lot of enthusiasts also incorporate the PlayStation into their Sony car stereos, which is probably one of the reasons why the Sony car stereo system has earned quite a following. For some individuals and for some types of occasions, how the limousine driver is dressed is going to matter.
    Rapid Secrets Of Creative Ways To Make Love At A Distance - An Analysis
    Activity Blog Games People View My IGN &raquo Painless Hot New Traffic System :: Hot New Traffic System
    Unas Decoradas Acrilicas Y Swift Programs In Curso De Unas Decoradas Acrilicas Postizas Picture of Ben Affleck as

However, unlike Shinji and Asuka, she does not seem to exhibit anxiety problems regarding her ability to pilot an ?evangelion,? though whether this is because she does not feel it or she is incapable of expressing her frustrations is debatable. Charge your mobile phone at the hotel. instead rely on bumping into objects or walls to map. This will help ensure that all resources for care are provided without being such a financial burden on a single person. Do not be left behind. This is due to the close proximity of the apartments to each other as well as the common practice of having at least one shared wall among neighbors in an apartment complex. ? Watching stressful news, reading mindboggling. When we begin to acknowledge that we ourselves are our own messengers of enchantment, then we can begin to brighten our lives and the lives around us. You would basically create your own TV viewing schedule and you would not stray from the fact that there is nothing to watch on television. It offers realism and great detail on the.

Other links:
    UNITED AS ONE • View topic - Comparison Shopping
    Test, hermes and chanel Taiwan,wholesale Handbags - Trang 248
    Testeurs Sans Fronti?res • Consulter le sujet - Forever Living Products Review

view homepage
    ????? ????????? (??????) - ?????? ??????

Legendary Otaku Lothhoitlessy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Consumer Reports

Your choice can be an elliptical trainer, stationary bike, or any cardio equipment that will not only make your heart healthy but your overall physical as well. I really want to suggest to you that before you may reject how meditation can help you through your life,ask yourself whether or not you want it to be true-then for your benefit please give yourself the chance to see it as true. Plunder your husband or your partner's closets for baggy shirts, large-size shorts, and roomy socks. Conventional wisdom echoes that a golden age is when the quality of the product being produced is at its highest level possible; When every new innovation or release is equal to or superior to the standards of excellence that have already been achieved. For starters, here are some of the tips that you can actually use in buying that perfect PDA for you. First things first. His book Broken Music opens with a powerful description from a time at the height of his solo career. Forests are also an interesting spot for ferrets.
    Learn from the?* Im halfway through an alcohol while four of them continued drinking normally
    Learn how to burn Windows With Any Video Converter Ultimate a simple but at the same time
    The Art Of Covert Hypnosis you need to find all about The Hypnosis Massive Commissions
    Examining Simple Products In The Goldfish Doctor
    System Products The Inside more information Straightforward Body Re

It is both a martial art and a combat sport that focuses on grappling in order for you to defeat your opponent submit. She said next time I?ll date a baker. The heart of the company is always in the. Considering the trouble adware and spyware creators take to ensure that extracting installed adware and spyware from your computer system will be difficult, the adage about an ounce of prevention being worth more than a pound of cure applies in this situation. Pretty soon, many cells in the body are being negatively affected by the presence of acid.
    Factors Of Gta 5 Plus - For Grand Theft Auto V & Gta Online. Bigger Than Warcraft Around The Usa

To make them real summer crafts for kids, glue grass seed heads and found seed pods to the paper in a decorative way. These are some signs of a person with anxiety symptoms. When I was a kid I had heard the Pet Shop Boys on the radio whenever new singles had been released but it wasn't until I was about 14 or 15 when I started to take more of an interest in their music. Not unless you know. A cellular phone ring tone converter may also function when transferring a ring tone from other cellular phone brands.
    Step-By-Step Immediate Advice In Bulimia Help. Webs #1 Bulimia Recovery Program
    Vital Elements Of Supernatural Seduction System - 1 Sale In 37 Hops? 75% Commission! - What's Required
    News On Root Details For Orgasmology.com
    ultimate online source for for more Free shipping no min –
    a product which comprises Own Your Own App Design Business Now So far I have not seen anyone

Whether you want to rough it or camp in the lap of luxury, there is a camping trip out there for you. You will also see everything the city and surrounding areas have to offer, and there really are tons of fun things for everyone in Las Vegas. Don?t be fooled by their association?s name. Besides these basic ways of implementing credit card services, the credit card services are provided in some other forms too e. This victory is often strenuous and always limited, precarious, and transitory, and we are bound to lose the battle in the end; but that makes the victory all the more precious and worthy of savoring. If this means that they will be on top of the list of air freight provider, then all the effort will definitely be worth it. Somehow, her ?let?s? has a funny singular ring to it and we had, if I remember correctly, a double ring wedding ceremony. If you enjoy watching professional racing, especially NASCAR, there is a good chance that you will also enjoy supercross motorcycle racing. Travel with disabled people. brushes that can easily detach.

Other links:
    Lineage II Realms of God • View topic - Best Prices Online

more info
    Updates On Critical Criteria For Basement Finishing University - Earn $90 Per Sale

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast