+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Most Memorable Moment of DBZ

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Most Memorable Moment of DBZ

What do you guys think was the most memorable moment in DBZ?
    I think its when Goku transformed into a Super Sayain for the first time. I mean, that single moment changed everything. I mean, Dragonball Z was taken to a new level just on that single moment. I still get chills watching that moment from the first time I saw it at the age or 8 or 9, mebe 10. I'll never ever forget that episode or that moment as the single greatest moment in DBZ history.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jokerman For This Useful Post:

Grimm Akumu (Aug 16, 2008)

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most Memorable Moment of DBZ

When it ended. No offense, but this series was seriously lacking in the plot department. After the second season, it just started to repeat itself.

sure, the characters and events were slightly different each time, but the basic plot remains: Bad guys threaten earth, DBZ gang defend, get ass kicked, one dies, dbz gang search for dragon balls to wish friend back, friend comes back 10-bajillion times stronger, kicks threats ass after a long unnessary powerup sequence and seizure endusing speed fighting, rinse, repeat.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    When it ended. No offense, but this series was seriously lacking in the plot department. After the second season, it just started to repeat itself.

sure, the characters and events were slightly different each time, but the basic plot remains: Bad guys threaten earth, DBZ gang defend, get ass kicked, one dies, dbz gang search for dragon balls to wish friend back, friend comes back 10-bajillion times stronger, kicks threats ass after a long unnessary powerup sequence and seizure endusing speed fighting, rinse, repeat.
    sigh....I was hoping nobody would come and disrespect one of the greatest Anime in history....
    I mean yeah its ur opinion and you voiced it but I'm sure I speak for everybody who loves the show that yeah that was the formula of DBZ, but why fix something that's not broken!? Yes that was the story and it happened in damn near ever saga but, I AINT COMPLAINING!? I mean, as long as its kept entertaining and amusing then who cares if the same thing happens!? as long as its entertaining!

Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jokerman For This Useful Post:

Grimm Akumu (Aug 16, 2008), kingmustang (Apr 11, 2010)

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post

i agree with JKman 10000000%, its ur opinion, but DBZ IS the greatest anime in history, an as he said, dont fix wuts not broken. do u think naruto, one piece, bleach or any of these crappy animes that are around today would b here without DBZ? (im not sayin one piece sux JKMAN LMFAO) no they wouldnt becuz DBZ was a flagship for anime, an without it, u wouldnt have anythin to be complainin about, as a matter of fact, AO wouldnt even prolly exist w.out dbz n ud prolly b complainin bout how the star wars movie is destroying a saga or how Lord of the Rings is better then star wars, im sure u kno its true, so dont discuss DBZ if u aint got stuff to say GOOD ABOUT IT.

As for me, the greatest Moment is when Vegeta turned back to his evil ways and became Majin Vegeta XD MY MAN!

Newbie uraharrafan296 is off to a good start uraharrafan296's Avatar
    Thanks

it was one of my first ones and I think the most memorable moment was when kami and picolo refused together it was dramatic and made him cooler and more powerful
    the big cheese himself

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

The most memorable moment of DBZ is when Super Buu killed all of humanity with his fingertips.......while still looking bored as hell. Humanity just doesn't get killed by Crazy, Pink, Demons with Issues all that much. The looks on all that survived was priceless. Hee hee.
    That's my most memorable moment in DBZ.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TaurusDemon23 For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Aug 17, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    The most memorable moment of DBZ is when Super Buu killed all of humanity with his fingertips.......while still looking bored as hell. Humanity just doesn't get killed by Crazy, Pink, Demons with Issues all that much. The looks on all that survived was priceless. Hee hee.
    That's my most memorable moment in DBZ.
    Yeah that part was crazy. the most deadly move in DBZ history I say. I was wondering what was happening while he was walking around Kami's Lookout... That was a great part though.

Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    sigh....I was hoping nobody would come and disrespect one of the greatest Anime in history....
    I'd hardly call DBZ one of the greatest anime in history, popular, yes, I won't deny that, but there are many many more that have far surpassed it in terms of animation, plot, and characters, one of them being the Original Dragon Ball, which I see as far superior.

Popularity does not equal Greatness.

The only reason DBZ is as popular as it is is because of one thing: It was heavily saturated with marketing from Toys, movies, games and recieved alot of air time versus other anime that has made it to North America.

It also had the benifet of being one of the first couple anime to be broght over when anime was really starting to get popular.

Oh, and welcome to the internet, where you're going to find people who don't agree with you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast