+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Most Memorable Moment of DBZ

Newbie En Eden is just another face in the crowd En Eden's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most Memorable Moment of DBZ

The most memorable moment was when videl got beat up really bad.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

The most memorable one I think when Goku dies and later helps Gohan in his kamehameewave to defeat Broily[It was the movie]....
    WhenUub battles Vegeta[the one with baby]...
    All of the characters in DBZ is damn infected........!!!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

To get back to the original question and not more of senseless arguments about a blasted television show, my personal most memorable moment was when Cell was killed. Gohan and Goku working together, even in death, to defeat a far superior enemy. I loved it.
    Why hello there!

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Gosh...the most memorable moment. Idk, I mean theres when goku became a super saiyan the first time, when piccolo fused with kami, when tien kept cell at bay with the tri beam, when goku found out he killed his grandfather. I just dont know.

Newbie gohan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Heres the thing. Dragon Ball Z was an excellent anime which inspired audience to never give up and find their own strength. Its not about the complexity that makes a good anime, I know, but neither does popularity. We know how the series made things to happen slowly, but lets not pretend that it has never happened in other anime all the time too.
    Its pointless to try to say if DBZ is the best anime ever, for me it is, but thats just my opinion and a few others' too, no one is asking if you agree.

quote: "but the basic plot remains: Bad guys threaten earth, DBZ gang defend, get ass kicked, one dies, dbz gang search for dragon balls to wish friend back, friend comes back 10-bajillion times stronger, kicks threats ass after a long unnessary powerup sequence and seizure endusing speed fighting, rinse, repeat" ~ aceman67
    to be exact... when has this ever happened? maybe your reasoning is the one flawed :/

To contribute to the thread, the most memorable moment in DBZ was when Vegeta blew himself in attempt to kill Majin Buu, since it's the first time we see Vegeta taking risk of death to safe others. Showed how he has changed since his landing to Earth. taking risk of death to safe others. Showed how he has changed since his landing to Earth.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

my most favorite ones where when baby vageta? took Gohan's face and started to drag it somethin odd feet. the other one is when vageta was B@$#&'n out cause he found out broly was a legendary super sayian LMAO.

Newbie Fuji James is off to a good start Fuji James's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a fantastic post discussion, for I can see alot of brain smoke.

I think the most memorable moment in DBZ is when Gohan snaps and goes SS2, I mean nothing beats a child over powering EVERY ADULT on that battle field and saving the earth, I mean comon..friggin epic..
    Although a runner up would deff be the fusion, it was a genius idea , the whole aspect of it all is just so awesome.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

So much of it rocks. But I would have to say that Vegeta has some of the best moments in DBZ, and the part where he decides to join the foray against cell to avenge the loss of his son is to me one of the best parts. Another close one is when Vegeta tells trunks to tell his mother that Vegeta loves her. Then punches him in the gut and decides to sacrifice himself to save Earth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast